PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
that was the first one for me : ) where is the second one ?

btw for others; i couldn't find second broken key
When you go through lighthouse to caves there is scene with gate. Behind this gate is key. All you first visit in this place is automatic. You need return here by self.

Jun 15, 2017
Not Jessica ffs. That nail colour and skin tone indicate Sofia. It's a Sofia pinup.

Scene is with Evie because this prick of an MC would rather kill himself to fuck his imaginary guide instead of attending his date at the beach.

Threesome page, fuck knows. Probably Alia/Kaley. Not interested in the remaining 6 girls.
Gonna be a slowpoke if this wasn't mentioned already, but I'm guessing that this may also be Diana - someone who I think definitely needs more love and sex scenes. It's a pity, even though she's front and center on this game's cover.

alexnoori

Apr 2, 2021
hey
i have problem with playing my game
at first i play it i cant go to continue and play my save and it immediately get back to the first menu
and when i decide to start new game it ckick automaticly and i cant control it
heeeeeelp

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hey
i have problem with playing my game
at first i play it i cant go to continue and play my save and it immediately get back to the first menu
and when i decide to start new game it ckick automaticly and i cant control it
heeeeeelp
unplug your gamepad from your computer.

Reactions: alexnoori

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
Gonna be a slowpoke if this wasn't mentioned already, but I'm guessing that this may also be Diana - someone who I think definitely needs more love and sex scenes. It's a pity, even though she's front and center on this game's cover.
NLT Media has already announced that the female characters will "probably" all get five KS pages each. The only girls without five KS pages are Alia, Emily, Naomi, Pricia, Tasha and Kaley. So with only three updates left to go my bet for the remaining KS threesome pages would be Alia/Kaley, Tasha/Emily and Naomi/Pricia based on their ages, relationships and previous activities together.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Madalyn Chest.png Cannot get Madalyn's 4th Chest as it seems to have been replaced by a padlock. Have the 3 other pages. Help. Please
The official walkthrough says that there should be a chest here.
Yeah in the second floor room and not the third. Got it now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sixart

z0diak

May 16, 2020
I can't find Jasmine anywhere. Looked on the guide but Jasmine isn't on the location shown in the guide, or anywhere else. Is there any other way to get it?

• Haha

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
I can't find Jasmine anywhere. Looked on the guide but Jasmine isn't on the location shown in the guide, or anywhere else. Is there any other way to get it?
I think if you tinkered with the save file for more money or items it won't spawn. The solution that worked for me was to use and the save I'm using and also uploading the Items.json (located in Treasure_of_Nadia-PC-v.96101\www\data) file in the data folder to get the item names. Then just simply editing the amount of jasmine I want.

z0diak

May 16, 2020
That helped, thanks!

I think if you tinkered with the save file for more money or items it won't spawn. The solution that worked for me was to use and the save I'm using and also uploading the Items.json (located in Treasure_of_Nadia-PC-v.96101\www\data) file in the data folder to get the item names. Then just simply editing the amount of jasmine I want.

lisann10

Aug 2, 2021
View attachment 1449909 Cannot get Madalyn's 4th Chest as it seems to have been replaced by a padlock. Have the 3 other pages. Help. Please
The official walkthrough says that there should be a chest here.

hi, i had the same issue, my solution was to get another chest key in this room 1.PNG and 2.PNG and then you get another chest key 3.PNG , after that i was able to get the 1st part of the torn page- green.

i do not know if this the correct way or no !!!!!

• Haha
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes