cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
someone send me this file
ToN : www/img/characters/SM-Flippers.png
As someone mentioned before you will have a bunch of missing images. All you can do is to download the full compressed version again. Don't worry about your saves they won't be deleted.

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
I'm trying to rescue Kaley in the park, but I don't find the path to access the place where she is...
Is there a way to climb to her from where I am ? I did not find any...
If not, where do I have to travel to access the area on the left of the image ?
Clipboard01.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Soul Crystal tell me to show pirate diary to Madalyn but whan i walk to here chamber in church she's not there (32% of game i have v. 95092)
If you use some cheats, mods, save edit you fucked up your game.
She is woman of God, she didnt like cheaters.
Now you have only two options. Try find saves after this issue but maybe you will have some another "bugs" in future.
Or delete completly your game and download it and try it from fresh.

I'm trying to rescue Kaley in the park, but I don't find the path to access the place where she is...
Is there a way to climb to her from where I am ? I did not find any...
If not, where do I have to travel to access the area on the left of the image ?
View attachment 1451081
You need go from another side. Click on point next to recepise.
From enterance of park is way: left, up, right, right.

Last edited:
Reactions: kerlorn

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I can't find Jasmine anywhere. Looked on the guide but Jasmine isn't on the location shown in the guide, or anywhere else. Is there any other way to get it?
There is at least two places where you can collect Jasmine. To be honest I wonder why is Jasmine always collectable. Compared to other plants which you can't find if you already have it in your inventory. Except maybe Rosa Mot. This plant I think I have it more then one before. So if it isn't there it's more some bug cause I never run on this sort of problem

hunter8013

Aug 29, 2021
I have been running around looking for more nitroglycerin, but there doesn't seem to be any. But I assume there should be, otherwise you can't open the 4th chest in the right room in the temple (the one with the door you apparently need the temple key segments for). And you need more nitroglycerin to craft rock bombs as well. Any one found a source of nitroglycerin new for v0.85?
so did you find any source of nitroglycerin?

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
didn't they gave Bancroft a sample of new potion too so if it causes virus shouldn't have they also gotten it by testing it?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
didn't they gave Bancroft a sample of new potion too so if it causes virus shouldn't have they also gotten it by testing it?
yeah they gave Bancroft, Emily's potion, it will be fun to see how it's used after Bancroft tests it out .. it's funny because only MC (Henry) was the antidote, yeah let's see how it turns out.. this game is over.. maybe in TGO, Bancroft may pop up again with Emily's potion..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes