Jun 29, 2021
what is going on... My game was on 20% progress wasted 5 hours. And now when I opened the game it only shows "new game" as if there never was a save. oh, I saved, multiple times.

My pc was having a weird time, so I force closed it cuz it pissed me off. The game was on.

I open the pc, open the game, to my surprise there wasn't a "continue"
I don't care about 20% but what if I would reach 70% progress and be gone in a second.

If only I would know how to put a save file from "saves" from the main page.
I follow the instructions and made me more confused. I gone to my PC then user and the file was empty what user... sigh kind of upset I lost 5 hours and I don't know if it was me or the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
what is going on... My game was on 20% progress wasted 5 hours. And now when I opened the game it only shows "new game" as if there never was a save. oh, I saved, multiple times.

My pc was having a weird time, so I force closed it cuz it pissed me off. The game was on.

I open the pc, open the game, to my surprise there wasn't a "continue"
I don't care about 20% but what if I would reach 70% progress and be gone in a second.

If only I would know how to put a save file from "saves" from the main page.
I follow the instructions and made me more confused. I gone to my PC then user and the file was empty what user... sigh kind of upset I lost 5 hours and I don't know if it was me or the game.
appdata not just PC User but its in the appdata, local then user data.
C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Local\User Data

I forgot to ask but what characters can you make pregnant in this game?
There is only 2 and I will not tell you, it will happen and its part of the main story.

Jun 29, 2021
appdata not just PC User but its in the appdata, local then user data.
C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Local\User Data
Thank you for explaining, it seems that the past me already figured out since I seen the saves
and did noting.

am I supposed to paste the save in the Local - (user data)?
it doesn't exactly say what to do after reaching user data.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Finally got 100%. I haven't played it since the first version release, thought of waiting until it was completed. Was obsessed with finishing this game, and frustrated looking around when I was stuck at 98%. It was that punk thief selling you a picture of a topless Evie for $200,000 in the Squallmart parking lot that got me to 99%. Great game.

Midnight Version

Oct 17, 2020
Thank you for explaining, it seems that the past me already figured out since I seen the saves
and did noting.

am I supposed to paste the save in the Local - (user data)?
it doesn't exactly say what to do after reaching user data.
If u check the user data folder and it has no save file then you need to create a save file in the game first. Start a new game like normal, save it as soon as you can access the save option, use slot 1 then quit the game. Check the user data folder, there should be a new file 'Defaultfile1.rpgsave'. Replace that save file with the one u downloaded, make sure the name is still Defaultfile1.rpgsave and open the game, the save file u download should be there.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I forgot to ask but what characters can you make pregnant in this game?
After complete game 3 of them

is the incest canon?
In original "mom" is something like your father girlfriend and rise you. But in game sometime she talk about you like about hes son.
Its little weried there.
Do I have have to play Lust Epidemic before i play this game?
Not necessary, but it give you lot about story background.

Elisa93

Jan 28, 2018
1637831050957.png
Only Jessica being pregnant is dissapointing but still happy with the game at 100%. Looking forward to the next!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well . .great ... you better get yourself some older compressed versions and see if they run.
If they do not, you have a driver problem .. your brand new PC does not know how to game!
nope, just bought a pc, includes i5 4690, 12gb ram, gtx 1050, before this i always play it on android
You might have forgotten to install dirX, your gtx, a codec pack or other gaming tools.

Jun 29, 2021
If u check the user data folder and it has no save file then you need to create a save file in the game first. Start a new game like normal, save it as soon as you can access the save option, use slot 1 then quit the game. Check the user data folder, there should be a new file 'Defaultfile1.rpgsave'. Replace that save file with the one u downloaded, make sure the name is still Defaultfile1.rpgsave and open the game, the save file u download should be there.
Thank you

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes