EnemyM

Nov 25, 2021
When i try to make the 117 scene the screen goes dark and i can not do anything the game just crash. Can somebody help me?

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
cannot play in windows 7 application error 0xc0000005
How do I fix error 0xc0000005?

0xc0000005: The Best Ways to Solve the Windows Error
  1. Solution 1: Deactivate Data Execution Prevention (DEP) for the Program.
  2. Solution 2: Deactivate the AppInit_DLLs Mechanism in the Windows Registry.
  3. Solution 3: Perform Malware Scan.
  4. Solution 4: Run the Windows Memory Diagnostic and Replace Any Defective RAM.

Agnikai

May 18, 2021
Okay, so the crack near the Fountain of Youth only function to make MC cold? It's not supposed to be dug/opened?

Nash95

Jan 18, 2019
How do I fix error 0xc0000005?

0xc0000005: The Best Ways to Solve the Windows Error
  1. Solution 1: Deactivate Data Execution Prevention (DEP) for the Program.
  2. Solution 2: Deactivate the AppInit_DLLs Mechanism in the Windows Registry.
  3. Solution 3: Perform Malware Scan.
  4. Solution 4: Run the Windows Memory Diagnostic and Replace Any Defective RAM.
well thanks guys, turns out i have a malware or a virus invading my system, played well after i installed and cleaned my pc using microsoft security essentials
Well . .great ... you better get yourself some older compressed versions and see if they run.
If they do not, you have a driver problem .. your brand new PC does not know how to game!

You might have forgotten to install dirX, your gtx, a codec pack or other gaming tools.

HuangAzen

Jul 6, 2020
Can someone update the offical walkthrough, please

Nopy is down and the mirror site keeps telling me to download 7zip, which I already have it installed on my PC

Reactions: kingmitos33

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone update the offical walkthrough, please

Nopy is down and the mirror site keeps telling me to download 7zip, which I already have it installed on my PC
You may need to update 7zip to the newest one because of all the changed 7zip has put in the last 3 updates.

kitanak

Dec 26, 2018
Yes, is very bad. Is Google-Translate-English.
i can nothing for, Google not can better english,

I not know, what is in your country weird and what not.

is something from heaven:
"Love your neigbers on the same way, you like, other love you !!"
I know, the hell not like this ....

Congratulations !!!
nice, you be happy with this ! You can doing, what you like !

i have try ... this nothing for me. my nerves not work good for this.
but, i buy all things for fishing without fishing fishes. And i'm happy with this !
You not being happy if i'm being happy ? You like, i'm unhappy ??
Why ?

No. If you want change save dates, you need make this in the Folder "User Data".
This is so in all "PRGM" games.
for windows
i found the local data, but iam cannot find the user data, please help

fostaa

Dec 23, 2018
lol, kids.
First, this game is highly recommended not to be played on other than a desktop machine to avoid any possible "difficulties". No Androids, no Appleshit, etc. Not even within a browser.
Second - for all of you who need any walkthrough, please use the Soul Crystal (you don't need any more "walkthrough" until the final scene which occurs at around 80-90% game completion).
This is my top 3 sexy games of all time and I am happy it's actually gonna be a trilogy.
Cheers to yall.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Kendro LT

Sep 3, 2021
I don't know if I missed something, but does the garden have only 3 plants for you too?
I completed the game 100% and this thing is driving me crazy...

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I don't know if I missed something, but does the garden have only 3 plants for you too?
I completed the game 100% and this thing is driving me crazy...
yeah only 3 plants, more plants means more sexual adventures, sadly the dev realized he reached 100% in ToN & another game is gonna release

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes