Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
My crystal got stuck at the dialogue: "I wonder is michael and ash are having any luck.Did they go to the park?", i went to park and i found they on the left building a hut, the guard asked me before for a few leafs and i had them so i gave them, now only ash is in there with the small hut, i found no one else and the crystal keeps repeating those words, can anyone help me please?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
What scene(s) is the [multiple penetration] tag for?

I like that tag, but searching for it in this thread doesn't bring up any valuable results.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
What scene(s) is the [multiple penetration] tag for?

I like that tag, but searching for it in this thread doesn't bring up any valuable results.
There are two scenes with MMF ot MMMF orgy and they are really miracle.
My crystal got stuck at the dialogue: "I wonder is michael and ash are having any luck.Did they go to the park?", i went to park and i found they on the left building a hut, the guard asked me before for a few leafs and i had them so i gave them, now only ash is in there with the small hut, i found no one else and the crystal keeps repeating those words, can anyone help me please?
Try this:

Reactions: Silver1

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Ugh. I'm at 94% completed with no idea what I'm missing. I've gathered all of the Kamasutra pages (including the ones found by combining torn pages), found all of the profiles and unlocked nude and outfit options (including Evie, unless there's an outfit I missed?), completed all of the Temple puzzles, got all of the fishing rewards, bought all of the upgrades for the house...I'm at a loss. I see no indication anywhere that I've missed something, but obviously that's the case. Any ideas? Do I actually have to do all of the Booty calls? Is it something to do with the Cumshot game (that I never actually understood)?

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
There is filter in options. Switch it on

There are few Alia/Naomi orgy in game and one Janet/Kalye threesome (but this one is really bad one)
Alia and Naomi don't interact, and Janet and Kaylee don't either, though they're right next to each other.
Also, Janet goes down on Alia, but I don't remember seeing Naomi go down on Kaylee, a daughter swap would also have been fun.

Reactions: sakuragay

bigmig787

Jan 27, 2021
I cant seem to find the save files for the game on MACos Monterey, any insight into where they can be hiding? This new mac update sucks with finding files like thisI

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Okay, I think I give up. I've gone through the entire map twice looking everywhere (comparing to the screenshot walkthrough to see if there were any items I missed) and I'm still only at 95% complete and have no clue what I could be missing. Is there a save just before getting your 100% complete reward from Madalyn I could glom from someone?

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes