docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Sorry for my grammar, maybe it would be better if everyone here started learning English instead of helping to non-Man like you.
I dont know if you have bad screenshot or take in wrong place but DD69-1 have right.
I didn't say anything about YOUR grammar. I was pretty obviously talking about the grammar of the one sentence that appears in the screenshot I posted, so maybe check your attitude.

I don't have that bar in my game that shows in the other person's screenshot, so there's obviously something wrong. Either way, I'm done with the game, so "thanks", I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: Think Tank

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I didn't say anything about YOUR grammar. I was pretty obviously talking about the grammar of the one sentence that appears in the screenshot I posted, so maybe check your attitude.

I don't have that bar in my game that shows in the other person's screenshot, so there's obviously something wrong. Either way, I'm done with the game, so "thanks", I guess.
Try check "empty pocket" in different places. Its werid.
Sorry, misunderstanding. I have poor english.
If I remember correctly, NLT is from Texas. Thus, I would assume that their English meets US standards.

Did you die by three ways? Drown, jguar catch and hypothermia?

ban1008

Nov 24, 2018
I have the gothic key but when I showed pirate diary to Madelyn she left but I couldn't go to any rooms. The sould crystal is asking to use the gothic key in church somewhere but I can't find any door that opens with the gothic key.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
How do I find all the pages and all the extras? Thanks!
I have the gothic key but when I showed pirate diary to Madelyn she left but I couldn't go to any rooms. The sould crystal is asking to use the gothic key in church somewhere but I can't find any door that opens with the gothic key.
Is there any list of what fish takes what bait?

Reactions: rimarakuiscoming

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Patch update 20210302.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install instructions:
Unzip the file.

PC: config.set file goes in the Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.XXXXX\www folder

MAC: Right click on Game.app and choose "Show Package Contents"
Go to Resources > app.nw

Replace config.set file with patch (after making a backup)

Launch game.
When the game says you have an altered file and asks you if you want to change it back say no.
hey man should i wait for you to update the patch? or is it already up to date?

inyourface

May 30, 2017
I have 98% of the game completed, I am missing 3 extras counting Madelyn's. I do not know what I am missing, some help.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes