inyourface

May 30, 2017
I have 98% of the game completed, I am missing 3 extras counting Madelyn's. I do not know what I am missing, some help.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
there is no snake doll in squallmart
When you complete story than you can buy them in mall.
Or you can resolve it with youtube help.
I have 98% of the game completed, I am missing 3 extras counting Madelyn's. I do not know what I am missing, some help.
Check walkthrough, you can find what you miss. Last extra is from Madalyn in really end of game.
if you buy this on steam does the incest patch come built in or i got to download it on here
Probably not, there isnt something like official patch.
Does anyone know how to get nitroglycerin? I ended up crafting bombs for the 3 rocks under the mansion

View attachment 1523457 View attachment 1523458
You need complete story first. After that you can buy nitroglycerine in mall.

Reactions: Tatopoulos

Tatopoulos

Mar 16, 2020
slawa.cap
I'm stuck at %96. Extras 54/60. I guess I need to finish temple puzzle for evie but I don't wanna spend time on them. If isn't there a easy way, I am waiting for a full save. I couldn't find snake doll btw.

LordNero

Apr 18, 2020
Same here :( Stuck at 57/60 Extras and can't seem to find anything else on the map

SOLVED EDIT: I was missing Pricia's profile behind the bar... I don't know how I couldn't see it (I was there countless of times), but after counting the Profiles, I realized I was missing 1 girl (13 Profiles total). Finally at 100% with final scene viewed

Last edited:
Reactions: vitkren

Acikrasyidi

Aug 17, 2018
Same here :( Stuck at 57/60 Extras and can't seem to find anything else on the map

SOLVED EDIT: I was missing Pricia's profile behind the bar... I don't know how I couldn't see it (I was there countless of times), but after counting the Profiles, I realized I was missing 1 girl (13 Profiles total). Finally at 100% with final scene viewed
I really cant find evie profile picture
Idont know where, can somebody tell me? I use chapyer select 96% save to continue

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Idont know where, can somebody tell me? I use chapyer select 96% save to continue
Left hand side of the stores parking lot there is a guy there selling it.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
slawa.cap
I'm stuck at %96. Extras 54/60. I guess I need to finish temple puzzle for evie but I don't wanna spend time on them. If isn't there a easy way, I am waiting for a full save. I couldn't find snake doll btw.
Try check walkthrough and compare it with extras what you have.

Or there is Mikors list, but its little outdate.
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0112-nlt-media.38582/post-3692241
Or try check thwartme posts, he update saves after every release.

Its reward for complete temple puzzles.
Left hand side of the stores parking lot there is a guy there selling it.
No, this one is only topless version of Evie.

Acikrasyidi

Aug 17, 2018
Try check walkthrough and compare it with extras what you have.

Or there is Mikors list, but its little outdate.
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0112-nlt-media.38582/post-3692241
Or try check thwartme posts, he update saves after every release.

Its reward for complete temple puzzles.

No, this one is only topless version of Evie.
Can i have your save file mate? I just need to see last scene from madalyn, i dont wanna complete the puzzle cause iam stupid teehe

jtw

Aug 5, 2018
Is there any way to get rid of the modified content warning message on every save and load when using the incest patch?

Reactions: Lgn332
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes