PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Is there a guide for all the picture extras? that's the only thing I'm missing for a 100% run,
Its included in greg87 walkthrough. Also there is Mikor987 list with most of them, but its little outdate.
What does Madalynn mean by coming and meeting after finding all treasures cape has to offer in the final segment?
When you have all K pages, all booty calls,... ets, only one extra miss. She give you last extra and enable last scene.
Recepie chest is only like recepie inventory. It could not have any issue on game progress. Did you use some hacks (save edit, mod,...)? You can break your game by this. Check walkthrough, maybe you miss semething in previouse progress.

Stefan021

Jul 31, 2018
I would really appreciate if anyone could help me! I didn't play the game for quite a bit since I was waiting for an update and then forgot about it. I am currently at 61% right before the 'sexy photoshoot for albert' however once the girl fixes the camera and the other says let's go to my room my character is stuck and unable to move and doesn't follow them(i also cant open the menu or phone) and for some reason I can see her mom with another woman in the living room while she's fixing the camera. It's obviously some sort of bug.

Could anyone be so amazing to send me save file around 60% or 61 even before the photoshoot so I could continue?
I really appreciate it. (or even just tell me how to fix the bug if possible.)
Bump

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i remember downloading a Walkthrough pdf but i couldn't found it anymore on this thread... :unsure: any idea where to found it ?

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
I got a question about the video enhancement mod. Do i need to download that 6.79GB folder at the top plus all the other ones, or does "full" actually mean full? Because that folder is also the oldest one, and at the bottom of the list there's a "final" folder, so i'm kinda confused.

ant096

Sep 7, 2019
Hi been a lurker for a while. I waitied for the game to be complete havent touched it at all. But I had a question since im late to the party. Can I use all the enhanced videos at once? the enhanced is clearly better but im worried the game wont run properly and the files are huge so I cant download all of them of mega yet. If anyone knows if I can use all the enhanced ones that would be great.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Now that the game's finished is there a patch to get rid of the annoying "file modified" message if you're using the incest config?

dtabbicus

Oct 25, 2021
100%'d this. It was fantastic if not a little too much at times, if that makes sense? Awesome work by the dev. I am looking for more of this in the same vein. I played through all of the completed games by the dev, and they definitely increased in quality through out. I also really enjoyed Once in a Lifetime. Any recommendations?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020

ThatGhostMan100

Jun 23, 2020
Anyone have a 100% save? I don't feel like going through all the temple puzzles. I saw that you can buy some sort of snake for it but I can't find it. I'm at 95%.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Anyone have a 100% save? I don't feel like going through all the temple puzzles. I saw that you can buy some sort of snake for it but I can't find it. I'm at 95%.
You should be able to buy an item for the puzzles in the shop, which solves a puzzle immediately. Otherwise, I‘ll upload my 100% save later.

Reactions: realpete11
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes