teigrcymru

Sep 24, 2020
Hope someone can help, I'm stuck a little bit, I have cleared the rats from the library and am supposed to go to the loighthouse to buy a photo off Ash, but when I get there and climb the stairs he says he hasn't seen anything interesting. Am I missing something completely?

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
but embarrassment after 4 hours of walking to and from the beach I finally got a big shark so I wanted to save the game just in case I didn't catch it, but as soon as I entered the menu the fish changed from shark to saw shark omg

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Hope someone can help, I'm stuck a little bit, I have cleared the rats from the library and am supposed to go to the loighthouse to buy a photo off Ash, but when I get there and climb the stairs he says he hasn't seen anything interesting. Am I missing something completely?
Maybe it was one of these three things, that were connected with that:
  • Kaley needs to be at the beach (I remember MC being upset of a photo taken of Kaley) or
  • Go to Estero Key (the Island in NE) and see Naomi sunbathing (binoculars needed) or
  • the rat problem in the library, when Albert is working on it (needs roaches for the box in the library), buy sun lotion in Squallmart and visit Diana on the beach
Most likely it's the pic of Kaley, but I'm not sure. So if Kaley is not at the beach and it's not one of the other two, try to talk to Kaley (new swinsuit, ?) and progress her story.

unmeaty

May 18, 2018
If anyone has a save at or around 64% that would be great. Got a game breaking bug where I can't move and the mouse input is null.

Heiser

Oct 9, 2018
Can someone give a working apk for this games android version the one from this page is not working the games keep flikering and force restart

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Hey fellas, I'm at the end of the game but I can't seem to buy the rock bombs needed for the fountain of youth room. Any ideas what I'm missing? I haven't triggered the final scene on the beach yet.

Eepsquared

Sep 20, 2021
This event is there feww times. Whats your %?
3%. I've found several jade talismans and sold them to Pricia but she never gives an option to "convince her you can be a valuable client of hers". How many jade talismans do I have to give her before she considers me a "valuable client"?

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
3%. I've found several jade talismans and sold them to Pricia but she never gives an option to "convince her can be a valuable client of hers". How many jade talismans do I have to give her before she considers me a "valuable client"?
She is gold digger she want more and more, but she need only one talisman from each kind. It take some game progress.
What Soul Crystal say?

Stefan021

Jul 31, 2018
I would really appreciate if anyone could help me! I didn't play the game for quite a bit since I was waiting for an update and then forgot about it. I am currently at 61% right before the 'sexy photoshoot for albert' however once the girl fixes the camera and the other says let's go to my room my character is stuck and unable to move and doesn't follow them(i also cant open the menu or phone) and for some reason I can see her mom with another woman in the living room while she's fixing the camera. It's obviously some sort of bug.

Could anyone be so amazing to send me save file around 60% or 61 even before the photoshoot so I could continue?
I really appreciate it. (or even just tell me how to fix the bug if possible.)
Please?

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes