kendamental

Jun 11, 2018
The latest update I have is at v92081. Anyone here has all the following 'updates only' files that they can share so I don't need to download the whole thing again!!! Thanks a lot!!

coolbear77

Apr 27, 2020
in the room to the left is the answer how to put the switches. its written on the wall
Could someone tell me where the location is

I can not find the answer on the wall

thanks a lot
(002.png (001.png

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I bought the topless Evie extra but it didn't show up in extra album
But when you click on Soul crystal than she si topless.
The latest update I have is at v92081. Anyone here has all the following 'updates only' files that they can share so I don't need to download the whole thing again!!! Thanks a lot!!
It seven updates, best way for you is download whole final version.

idontknowrofl

Feb 1, 2020
I've just reached this point (19% done), and I can climb up this wall but I already crafted the grappling hook into the pickaxe, did I lock myself out of that chest? Or do we get something for climbing later on again? Because if not that would really suck

1638735106465.png

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
You gain access to that chest later in the game. You have to progress through the tunnels a bit further and it one of the paths comes out on it.

Oct 5, 2021
You need the guy porting the game to include it before packing it as an apk.
So there is no way that I can include the incest patch into the game on android without the guy porting the game? Is there an complete apk of treasure of nadia with the incest patch/dialogue?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
So there is no way that I can include the incest patch into the game on android without the guy porting the game? Is there an complete apk of treasure of nadia with the incest patch/dialogue?
I think there used to be a guy doing unofficial ports. Not seen it on the OP for awhile though. I don't play on android myself so I can't help you. Maybe someone else knows more.

Good Luck.

Eepsquared

Sep 20, 2021
you have to give her a silver talisman, then a gold talisman if I remember correctly
How do I get those talismans at only 3% complete and why would this be the soul crystal hint so early on in the game? I can't even craft anything (even though I have all shovel parts, for example), can't buy a pipe wrench to open jars/urns, and basically can't progress in the game at this rate...

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
How do I get those talismans at only 3% complete and why would this be the soul crystal hint so early on in the game? I can't even craft anything (even though I have all shovel parts, for example), can't buy a pipe wrench to open jars/urns, and basically can't progress in the game at this rate...
First silver talisman you can find in second caveroom. Room with shrine. You have there scene with Alia.
Try use walkthrough, I mean best one is from greg87. Its mentioned here few times.

Mannaten

Mar 18, 2018
I'm stuck.
I'm at 41% and at the scene where Emily and Tasha are arguing in Emily's lab, which of them is better.
At the part of the scene where one of them or both undress I can hear them undressing, but I get a black screen and can't do anything anymore.
Does anyone have a solution for this?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes