PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
100% save anyone ?? FULL?
Literally 5 post above you.:FacePalm:
it seems I upgraded to a pickaxe and still need a grappling hook to reach things.

First time playing thru.

It this possible? wat do?
After some time you have your father whip for reach distant things. And after some another time you have second grapping hook.

I fixed it.
The issue was that I used the 1.0112 Update Only on an version that was probably too old (0.9something) because the full 1.0112 game wasn't uploaded yet. I downloaded the full 1.0112 game and it works fine now.
Its not reall reason, if you miss some update your game would break and you get waring sign. Also this comparison with girls was in game long time ago.
The main thing is that you managed to get the game up and running.(y)

im stuck i cant give janet her toothbrush and clothes for some reason. anyone help pls
You need Kaleys toothbrush too.

Jan 28, 2019
game crashing bug:
After getting the old musket and opening it to find gunpowder, and using the gunpowder to blow off the canon in Albert's basement, I encountered the bug:

I had one rock bomb left. The pillars in the north of the second room said they were weak, so I used a rockbomb on it.
What resulted was a placed bomb on the pillar going through it's entire animation cycle of fuse, to blowing up, and then looping. the game is essentially froze up, leaving me no choice but to hard quit.

I'm unsure when the last time I saved was. Or if the game has any kind of autosave. I could lose 15 minutes of progress of 4 hours.

edit: about 2 hours back. game has no autosaves to fall back on. God damn it.

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Hey guys, one question.
The last version that I have is 97102.

Now I see there the game is completed.
Can I just download the last uptade to 1.0112, or there was some other update between my version and the final.
And if not, can someone help me with finding the page of the Uptedes on this site (I remember, that there was a link on the 1st page, but now I see it's deleted).

Thank you for your help. Have a good day. :)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hey guys, one question.
The last version that I have is 97102.

Now I see there the game is completed.
Can I just download the last uptade to 1.0112, or there was some other update between my version and the final.
And if not, can someone help me with finding the page of the Uptedes on this site (I remember, that there was a link on the 1st page, but now I see it's deleted).

Thank you for your help. Have a good day. :)
There si v98111 between your version and v10112. Thats mean you need first v98111 update and than v10112.
Try this one:

jokuur

May 23, 2019
would be nice to know where are all keys and key fragments for chests with kamasutra pages
soulstone walkthru is great help for main story but it doesnt help with getting keys and chests

Semuabaik

Apr 11, 2018
My soul crystal message stucked at "Giving Priscia Jasmine Oil", i've given the oil but the crystal still said the same, can someone help me ?
Btw there's no special scene or anything when i gave it to her, she's just straight paid the oil.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
would be nice to know where are all keys and key fragments for chests with kamasutra pages
soulstone walkthru is great help for main story but it doesnt help with getting keys and chests
In Greg87 are all keys and fragmens. Also in YouTube walkthrough from HaremHero Alweys. Try them.
Can someone share 100% WT? I cant find it on first page.
Thanks. ;)
Try previouse page.
Edit: Sorry a read you want saves. But link on walkthrough is also lmost on every page.
My soul crystal message stucked at "Giving Priscia Jasmine Oil", i've given the oil but the crystal still said the same, can someone help me ?
Btw there's no special scene or anything when i gave it to her, she's just straight paid the oil.
Try Greg87 walkthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: jokuur

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
How many of the harem has Henry got pregnant by the end of TON? Is it just Sophia, Alia, and Jessica for the moment?

WileEPeyote

Sep 19, 2018
Where do you usually get stuff for your home? (At least in ToN, that is.)
That's where i'd look for... stuff for your home.
Yeah, if you're saying it's in the Squallmart home selections...it's not in mine. I've bought everything and it isn't there, NOR is it in the Bar where you would normally find dart boards...so....Why can't *I* find it?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Yeah, if you're saying it's in the Squallmart home selections...it's not in mine. I've bought everything and it isn't there, NOR is it in the Bar where you would normally find dart boards...so....Why can't *I* find it?
Dart board is in bar attic, there is mess in middle of room and you need attic key.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes