shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Do I need a guide to find scenes / endings or just to solve puzzles? I like solving puzzles, I hate guessing what I missed to get a scene / specific ending.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Stuck at 95% and ive done literally everything i can think of, no idea how to finish the rest
Do I need a guide to find scenes / endings or just to solve puzzles? I like solving puzzles, I hate guessing what I missed to get a scene / specific ending.
There is complete walkthrough from Greg87 in this thread. Also there are walkthroughs on YouTube (best way to solve puzzles). Last few % are really odd, there is not any guideline for this bonus things.
When you click on empty pocket there is bar on bottom with everything what you miss. Thats only ingame guide in end of game.

Phil Lies

Dec 25, 2018
Im having a problem with the Mega download, I cant extract the files because they are on "61%" data.
Anybody got a for this ?

ToN.PNG

Kkhggh

Sep 9, 2021
How to get 100 percent completion I am stuck at 96 I got madalyn church scene where she tells you to go complete your journey I cleaned the pool and found the bar key too collected all profiles and kamasutra pages

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
How to get 100 percent completion I am stuck at 96 I got madalyn church scene where she tells you to go complete your journey I cleaned the pool and found the bar key too collected all profiles and kamasutra pages
When you click on soul crystal there is bar on bottom with everything what you miss.
Also you can try walkthroughs there is good one from Greg87 or on YouTube from HaremHero Alweys.

Jemet

May 19, 2020
The answer to your question is already in the picture of the "Soul Crystal" response. On the bottom line you will see 7 goals. You need all 7 to be at the max.

Hearts: 23/23
Pages: 11/11
Booty Calls: 6/6
Photos: 11/11
Outfits: 6/6
Treatments: 3/3
Massages: 3/3

When you have completed these tasks your completion percentage will be 27%.

how do i pass the cave?

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes