Asian-Boy

Dec 9, 2021
I've accidentally sold all my Talismans of the Gods to Diana without realising that I need them for the coloured torn pages crafting recipe. I can't go back to that save now so is there another way to complete the game and get Talismans of the Gods? Thank you.
hmmm maybe u can solve the puzzles in temple and take some god talisman

idontknowrofl

Feb 1, 2020
I'm at the end of the game and still miss a broken key to craft a pirate key for that underwater chest, and I've looked everywhere but can't find it. can anybody help?
When checking the Empty Pocket it says I'm at 98% total and I have everything maxed out at the bottom except for Extras, which is at 58/60. And I assume that when I drown there I get the last White Hair for that doll I can craft, right? In the scene player I have 117 scenes unlocked, so the last one is probably gained through that

Edit: Just did the whole drowning thing and crafted the doll and Madalyn said that I have to discover all but one treasure. Once again, not sure what I'm missing

Last edited:

idontknowrofl

Feb 1, 2020
I'm at the end of the game and still miss a broken key to craft a pirate key for that underwater chest, and I've looked everywhere but can't find it. can anybody help?
When checking the Empty Pocket it says I'm at 98% total and I have everything maxed out at the bottom except for Extras, which is at 58/60. And I assume that when I drown there I get the last White Hair for that doll I can craft, right? In the scene player I have 117 scenes unlocked, so the last one is probably gained through that

Edit: Just did the whole drowning thing and crafted the doll and Madalyn said that I have to discover all but one treasure. Once again, not sure what I'm missing
Alright I'm just blind, I was missing this key. Now I'm at 100% :) 1639338529180.png

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
after finishing the main story with about 80% on android, I ask the following:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are some talks when Janet speak abou MC like her son. But officialy she is his father girlfriend or something like that.
Also there is lot of "family lovers" mod users.
who can you pregnate? what are the options.
Alia and Sofia, its optional and Jessica if you have 100%

Jun 3, 2017
I have a question about video enchancer like is it okay to delete all low quality duplicates aka the "*-l.mp4" or should i refrain from doing it because not all of those videos have high quality duplicates in video enchancer folder?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Is there anyway to see dialogue history? I sometimes click too fast and miss what was said.
Its impossible in RPGM.
I have a question about video enchancer like is it okay to delete all low quality duplicates aka the "*-l.mp4" or should i refrain from doing it because not all of those videos have high quality duplicates in video enchancer folder?
Probably you can delete it, but I can't guarantee it. Try move this files to another folder.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
i dont get why they have discord inviation here on f95 when they realized i didnt pay for game yet and was somewhere in the end of the game they threw me out of their discord even if i told them i plan to buy game after i fix my steam account

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Finally finished the game 100%. There's only 1 best girl in my eyes

View attachment 1543395
can jessica get pregnant? after all that talk about being mommy i would hope so also i agree with Alia and Pricia being at the bottom Alia is not very sharp and Pricia face doesnt look very good

do u know what colorful torn pages of kamasutra do? i dont know if i want to finish the whole game as it take much time to find everything

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
can jessica get pregnant? after all that talk about being mommy i would hope so also i agree with Alia and Pricia being at the bottom Alia is not very sharp and Pricia face doesnt look very good

do u know what colorful torn pages of kamasutra do? i dont know if i want to finish the whole game as it take much time to find everything
Yes, when you have 100% Jessica is pregnant.
An there is walkthrough with all pages.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes