twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Anonfile - virus detected (as with most downloads from there)
FilesSFM - slow
Mega - it's mega, so...
WorkUpload - not bad, not Nopy

Anywhere has a full list of Daz assets for this game? I've only figured out maybe half.
Well, that's because the other half of this game's assets are NLT's own development.

^^mypinkdream.jpg

niffi

Nov 2, 2021
Thanks NLT media for completing this game. I'm already exited for your next game release. The quality of your content is top-notch! Good luck and keep up the good work.

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
nice glad to see it completed after 2 yrs or so of following it , hope theyre wont be alot of small updates later on a game this size

DKnight

Feb 9, 2018
cant download, MEGA is limited, other web download max speed is 100kb - 500kb/s very slow, since NOPY died it's hard to download any game

Sparky2372

Apr 24, 2020
Hi, I have been playing all the way through development and not used any cheats but when I get to where I should collect three white hair strands from Evie I only get two... anyone know what I may have done wrong / missed ?
Sorry Nuttystella's post beat me to it... :)

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Jessica for sure.
Jessica is a good pick, but I don't know, if she'd be mine.

Madelyn would probably have been my pick, but I don't think she counts. As she has her own thing going on in the sequel.

I like Naomi's model a lot, but I don't think her promiscuous nature. Would allow her, to get in a serious relationship.

Janet is a bit boring in my book and her model doesn't exactly stand above the rest.

From the times I've been here and peeked a little into this thread. There seems to have been a bit of a general discontent with Alia. I'm fond of her personallity. With some more years for that personality to mature and hopefully still keep that inner spark and brightness. And for her body to hopefully grow a bit more in the right places. Alia would probably be my pick.

The librarian and "not" Lara Croft didn't quite grow on me.

Tanya the barmaid is probably my last pick. I find her annoying, but I can see how her brash nature, could be endearing to other people.

"Sofia" really started to grow on me. I feared in the start, that she would just be a rich bitch eventually seduced by big cock throughout the entire game. As strange as it is to me, Sofia would probably be my pick. She was amoung the least favourite of the girls for me in the first few iterations of the game.

Jessica a close second to me.

Haley or Alia in my third place.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
and game is completed
baby-scream-yeah.gif

web Walkthrough

/ complete 0 - V1.0112 - sorted a bit and added colors to text

official guide

usable guides
puzzles ; torches ; fish upgrades; fishing

complete Crafting pages with farming locations guide in attachments

end game 3 deaths guide in attachments - all attachments can be found in wt mega folder

gold cheat ( works fine for cash and talismans after you got them, dont use for anything else)

made also quick guide to money in attachments

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and here got also all the pics of wt dropped in files from oCATo if anyone wants to make guide that makes sense out of it
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0112-nlt-media.38582/post-6410451

youtube version

Mikors list

extras
100% Save; [Cheat Mod] (havent used any of that, use on your own risk)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes