jenesse

Aug 3, 2019
hey I have a problem when a go to the sofia mansion i have this "Failed to load img/characters/$Camera Security.png"
someone can help me :)

Reactions: dovenlars

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Thanks for your writing.
I am not a herd animal and do not sing in the chorus of a herd. And I don't do what others do. For what too. I do what others don't. For example: i defend and protect those who are rejected by the herd. So my friends are the ones who have no one to help them.

Or, I'm doing retro puzzles. Why do I do this ? because others don't.
got to hear ..............and hear, dont know if you male or female (there is less change people think between them (i had only female friend , (there more open minded) happy to see your not a "dickbrain " (can be female too , dickbrain is think with with you dick/pussy , your a real brainer............ people that live not only for get a orgasm and also want wake up people to do the same, we play because is a "way others live, only to get you open your legs, good there is the treasure part too, proofs , sex is boring, is always same, but none want to see that, be no sheep, dare to live withhouw friends, (and you free to do whatever you want, i call myselfs hesus, i do research about celtic origin of christianity .................. celtic isralites, , hesus te celtic sungod born 25 dec, apollonius of tyana , (there enough links he is "real son and hesus steal everthing form him, .......... you proberbly not even believe me, but price is "cheap" , after time you dont miss them and its great if you can do whatever you want........... thanks for sharing this info (wat also make a game in the future, we see, my mom choose the pad (mother earth ) ....... im hesus, not Jesus (apollonius of tyana) ........ and i follow i do over 18 year research , and no corona bastards , than miss you to much and hangs days in your home because there not wat to leave, no friends, no problems

capaqtdigo

Apr 19, 2020
Probably not. You have full or compressed version? Look if you have this file in game folder www/audio/se/serum. If not try download update only and take it from here.
Hey! Thanks for the answer. I looked into the folder and there is no such file as Serum.ogg in "www/audio/se". In fact, there are no .ogg files at all, just a lot of .rpgmvo files (game compressed files I guess?), which is super weird. I'm using the full version, and I always downloaded the 'update only' files every time. Now I've tried downloading the whole thing again, and the error keeps popping up, hence why I decided to look for help

capaqtdigo

Apr 19, 2020
Hey! Thanks for the answer. I looked into the folder and there is no such file as Serum.ogg in "www/audio/se". In fact, there are no .ogg files at all, just a lot of .rpgmvo files (game compressed files I guess?), which is super weird. I'm using the full version, and I always downloaded the 'update only' files every time. Now I've tried downloading the whole thing again, and the error keeps popping up, hence why I decided to look for help
Nvm, apparently skipping an update was the culprit. I downloaded update only for v40071 and it fixed it. Thanks a lot bro/sis

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

twho940

May 11, 2020
okay so last i updated was in v 340sth. now do i directly download the update of the latest one? or do i have to individually download each version's update?

qwertyboss

Apr 2, 2020
The Philweed still doesn't respawn right?

We just got a single new one, or am I missing something? I have only 3 in the potion lab.

MarcoocraM

Jun 29, 2018
it doesn't work, I'm having this problem in the final part of 23% when you have to go to the cave of estero park to meet Kaley, and I wanted to try to put another save but I can't

Xanado

May 9, 2018
it doesn't work, I'm having this problem in the final part of 23% when you have to go to the cave of estero park to meet Kaley, and I wanted to try to put another save but I can't
When you are trying to use someone elses saves you need to add their Defaultconfig.rpgsave & Defaultglobal.rpgsave. If you don't the game wont know there is a save available in that particular location. (Although using another persons Defaultconfig.rpgsave & Defaultglobal.rpgsave might hide your other saves)

There is a workaround if you don't have/want to use those files:

Go into the game and create a save in a slot (note the number of the slot).
Rename the downloaded save so that the number corresponds to the save you just made.
Paste the renamed save file into the save folder overwriting the save thats already there.
Start the game and load the save. (It will say its at 0% but will show correct percentage if you save and re -load it.)

Good Luck

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The Philweed still doesn't respawn right?

We just got a single new one, or am I missing something? I have only 3 in the potion lab.
Philweed is 100% story-based. You can't miss it and it doesn't respawn. If you got 3, you're ok

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
got to hear ..............and hear, dont know if you male or female (there is less change people think between them (i had only female friend , (there more open minded) happy to see your not a "dickbrain " (can be female too , dickbrain is think with with you dick/pussy , your a real brainer............
Since these questions are hardly anything that interests many here, I write my answer in spoilers.
Please edit your post and do the same.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 501 Votes