thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Well, I love the game, but I'm really glad fishing isn't important for the plot. I'm at the "500lb Great White" stage, still. After the last update I spent some grind-time fishing. I made about 100 tries (seriously, 100) going on and off the beach hoping to spot a great white shark, nothing. This time I did about 50 more tries, and still no great white. I mean, WTF?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
The real world is not always fun. People are not free and cannot always do what they want to do. The virtual world helps here. The virtual world is a substitute world: what someone loves and does in the virtual world shows what he wants to do in the real world, but cannot do. This is also shown by the many different sex games that cover many different sex needs.

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Is there a way to replay Jessica's love potion sex scene? I can't find it in the scene player and I don't have an option to repeat it when I visit her, just the handjob.

priapicprince

Dec 31, 2018
I'm missing Kaley's second Kama Sutra page. I only see Mutual Masterbation.

I must have missed a key somewhere, because the one I found near the Tikpak boat at the #10 marker I used on a chest to get Tasha's page.

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
i only find the 1 broken key, can anybody tell me where i can find the other 3 broken keys??
1 in the mall in room ith save
1 behind the library (need lit 8 torches)
2 in church chambers
Next time try searchbox or walkthrough. Everything is there.

I'm missing Kaley's second Kama Sutra page. I only see Mutual Masterbation.

I must have missed a key somewhere, because the one I found near the Tikpak boat at the #10 marker I used on a chest to get Tasha's page.
Have you key from caveroom with stairs? Its behind a rock where roach escape. Or use walkthrough, or Mikro987 post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v42072-nlt-media.38582/page-710#post-3694584

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikor987
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes