Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
If you like this, it's OK.
You not need cheat. You are free. If you like cheat: cheat. If you not like cheat, cheat not.

For you. You not can speak for others.

just today i am complaining about another game because i cannot play this. and asked which variables I can change so that it can also be played by me.

So: don't judge. Because you don't know who the other person is and what they need to be able to play.

Cheating in a game is not bad and nothing that is shameful.
But ... To judge others when they cheat in a game is very bad and evil and ashamed.
Cheating is the ultimate low. Shame on you.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Yes. on this way it's good.
To say: "in my case, I didn't find for myself the reason ... ", is OK.
But, to say: "I didn't find the reason ..." shows a lack of knowledge of the diversity of people.
I didn't find reason or I didn't find for myself the reason... what's the difference. My only lack of knowledge is lack of English language cause is not my native language. So when I wrote something here I write in English and maybe I write it bit ankward sometime. So when I said: "I didn't find the reason" I think of myself assuming this is implied.

Reactions: groq

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Can anyone tell me, where the Hell the Saved Game is, i mean the savegame, why is it so perfect hidden, cant find it?
Tysm
If you took the time to look on the OP (First page of this thread) you will see this:

Save Location:

Click on this and you will find the save game for all operating systems.

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Yea now i cant save anymore, i got the latest Version of the Game, thats not installed and i cant save, the other Version i got was to install, what now?
Thx

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Install what ? You unzip and start the .exe ...... Unless you're 1 of dem Android/Apple/Linux weirdos

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Can anyone tell me, where the Hell the Saved Game is, i mean the savegame, why is it so perfect hidden, cant find it?
Tysm
This is writen by OS, Side 1
Here, the copy:

Save Location:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't find reason or I didn't find for myself the reason... what's the difference.
The difference is big.
The first is not defined and is mostly synonym to "it not gieve a raison". Absolutely..
The seccend is defined. and is synonym to "others know thjis, but i do not". Relative.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
^ Install what ? You unzip and start the .exe ...... Unless you're 1 of dem Android/Apple/Linux weirdos
I am on Windows 10 64 bit so Computer and if i start a New Game and i want to save, Not Possible, some Sound comes up that was all, like its blocked or what ever?
Thx

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
The difference is big.
The first is not defined and is mostly synonym to "it not gieve a raison". Absolutely..
The seccend is defined. and is synonym to "others know thjis, but i do not". Relative.
At first I had no intention of answering to you at all, and then I noticed that someone supported what you wrote. I don’t want to insinuate anything, but I find it quite interesting that it came from a new member who hasn’t posted anything on this forum yet. That took me back to a time when I was still visiting the Lust Epidemic forum. The forum was also visited by a member who seemed to have an irresistible desire to express his opinion or respond to everyone as if his life depended on it. I once had a long discussion with him on one topic and then I gave up. You remind me a lot of that member. At the end, I want to comment on what you wrote. You see I'm not very familiar with English-speaking synonyms, nor did I expect to be proofread here. Have a nice day...:cool:

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Have you caught all the fish ? Keep returning to Squallmart and collect. money from the Love Potion .So easy to get money now.
No. I haven't caught any shark. I got bored quickly. Besides, I believe that you only get money once per type of fish. For the safe, which I mentioned, existing to the street and then come back for $594 is the shorted way to make money. Still, it is pointless. I would need to click at least 60 times to make 5-6k. Pointless.
There is different ways to earn money. For example selling Maca Plant to Pricia you get 1.000 $. For Red Ginseng you get 600 $. And so on.
Maca plan? That means running through 8 - 10 scenes pointlessly to get the plan, and only one plan at a time, then running through 8 - 10 scenes pointlessly to get to the parlor for 1k. If I'm really got lucky, I would get the ginger plan and the red ginger plan on the same run for the total of 1850. Nice. But is there any fun in that if I have to make 30k to buy something, even just once.

Much better way is just let the game idle why I'm at work. However, I only make 16k that time because I forgot to turn off sleeping last time. Or, I can just simply play another game why TON is idle in the background. So, what's the point in this kind of money making? By the way, I really like game like The Guild 2 and Patrician 3. Love those game. I still spend lots of time on them and never find a reason to cheat in those game (except the party member mod for TG2). That is
It's Ok if people use cheats in games like this one. But in my case I didn't find the reason for using it in this game.
You are right. There is no need for cheat for game like this. However, there is no need for money grinding either. It's sad that digging for talisman supposed to be the natural way to make money in this game (the MC background), but it's the one part that I'm most disappointed about. I'm rather pulling out my hair solving puzzles a larger reward that running aimlessly looking for sparkles.
Cheating is the ultimate low. Shame on you.
Woow. Feel like superior to others? If somebody is cheating in games like this, completely in their own confinement, does that effect you in any way?

Reactions: that1guyno1knows

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
............... the snipfest 2020
If somebody is cheating in games like this, completely in their own confinement, does that effect you in any way?
The moment they come here to whine Madalyn is gone or some random stuff in invisible, then yes

4.50 star(s) 504 Votes