oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Had to reformat my hard drive. So started 42 from scratch. Took 8 hours without any cheats ..
If you like this, it's OK.
You not need cheat. You are free. If you like cheat: cheat. If you not like cheat, cheat not.

It really is not too hard that you need to cheat.
For you. You not can speak for others.

just today i am complaining about another game because i cannot play this. and asked which variables I can change so that it can also be played by me.

So: don't judge. Because you don't know who the other person is and what they need to be able to play.

Cheating in a game is not bad and nothing that is shameful.
But ... To judge others when they cheat in a game is very bad and evil and ashamed.

Reactions: jokermon

pepsiman69

May 24, 2018
Hi, i have tried to download the update twice now (first from mega and then from zippy) and it still says i miss a file when i enter the squallmart

failed to load: img/characters/$sm-dart.png

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hi, i have tried to download the update twice now (first from mega and then from zippy) and it still says i miss a file when i enter the squallmart

You used compressed update ? :unsure:
Here, the picture. I not know .... can be, this help.

dxbeast79

Jan 12, 2020
Why cheating for money in these kind of game (VN particularly)?
- So I don't have to stop the story to grind for money in order to come back to the story. I would rather spend time replay the scene than running between scene for money.

No. It wont. Not without senseless grinding. Meaning nothing new ever happens between digging for talisman and selling them for money. Or running in and out of the store to generate cash from the safe.

As long as we are not in a competition, you play your game your way and I play my game my way.

However, everyone deserve the right to laugh at those who cheated and broke their game.
Have you caught all the fish ? Keep returning to Squallmart and collect. money from the Love Potion .So easy to get money now.

Reactions: Xanado

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
If you like this, it's OK.
You not need cheat. You are free. If you like cheat: cheat. If you not like cheat, cheat not.

For you. You not can speak for others.

just today i am complaining about another game because i cannot play this. and asked which variables I can change so that it can also be played by me.

So: don't judge. Because you don't know who the other person is and what they need to be able to play.

Cheating in a game is not bad and nothing that is shameful.
But ... To judge others when they cheat in a game is very bad and evil and ashamed.
It's Ok if people use cheats in games like this one. But in my case I didn't find the reason for using it in this game.

Reactions: groq

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
It's true with the money from the safe or get lucky if the red ginger spawn at the light house or Janet's house. Still, I would need 10 minutes to make 10 - 15k. The 10 minutes with nothing exciting. I would rather spend 15 min doing booty call again.
There is different ways to earn money. For example selling Maca Plant to Pricia you get 1.000 $. For Red Ginseng you get 600 $. And so on.

seriousssam

Aug 23, 2019
NLT would make implement the Kama Sutra scenes with the possibility of inviting Alia with Naomi or Naomi and Tasha E.t.c (sorry my English ;))

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020

failed to load:img/pictures/MSG-NAME-Vlad.png
can somebody help??
I've read it usually happens when the update to a new version doesn't go well or when one tries to update a compressed version with with an uncompressed update or vice versa.

You could probably redownload the update and just extract/replace the file you're missing, but the simplest solution by far is to redownload the full game and replace the whole game folder.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
It's Ok if people use cheats in games like this one. But in my case I didn't find the reason for using it in this game.
Yes. on this way it's good.
To say: "in my case, I didn't find for myself the reason ... ", is OK.
But, to say: "I didn't find the reason ..." shows a lack of knowledge of the diversity of people.

4.50 star(s) 505 Votes