Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
2 week wait? :*(

Wonder when we can muck about under the lighthouse and what caves and sexy times it probably leads

MarcoocraM

Jun 29, 2018
When you are trying to use someone elses saves you need to add their Defaultconfig.rpgsave & Defaultglobal.rpgsave. If you don't the game wont know there is a save available in that particular location. (Although using another persons Defaultconfig.rpgsave & Defaultglobal.rpgsave might hide your other saves)

There is a workaround if you don't have/want to use those files:

Go into the game and create a save in a slot (note the number of the slot).
Rename the downloaded save so that the number corresponds to the save you just made.
Paste the renamed save file into the save folder overwriting the save thats already there.
Start the game and load the save. (It will say its at 0% but will show correct percentage if you save and re -load it.)

Good Luck
the problem is that I can't find the folder

whatsit2u

Nov 26, 2019
That's 17, but there's another out there, isn't there? Can anyone figure out which one I'm missing?

Thanks,
thwartme
Reasonably certain that's all that there should be at this time. 17 keys for 17 (available) chests... OOPS! It's 18, you're right. Don't know which one you're missing. Maybe post your Booty Calls? Knowing which one is missing will narrow the possibilities.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Reasonably certain that's all that there should be at this time. 17 keys for 17 (available) chests... OOPS! It's 18, you're right. Don't know which one you're missing. Maybe post your Booty Calls? Knowing which one is missing will narrow the possibilities.
Thanks! I found it. I was mistaken, I had NOT found all previous keys. I was actually missing #12. My mistake, sorry.

Reactions: whatsit2u

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Alright, just wanted to check in...

I've completed the latest update, my save is at 42%. I have 48 scenes in my scene player, 18 kama sutra pages, and 18 pics in my photo album.

That everything? I think I got it all? So far, anyway.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Alright, just wanted to check in...

I've completed the latest update, my save is at 42%. I have 48 scenes in my scene player, 18 kama sutra pages, and 18 pics in my photo album.

That everything? I think I got it all? So far, anyway.
Everything is OK, you can check it when you click on Soul Crystal its on bottom of the screen.

Reactions: thwartme
4.50 star(s) 503 Votes