wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
You do realize this is also true for Jessica and yet people love her? And Jessica has even more scenes and more booty calls when compared to Pricia. Not hating on any of the girls here, but it seems weird to hate Pricia because of this.
Just saying from what I saw, I dont particulary hate Pricia either. For example I noticed lots of people also dont like Naomi because of "overused" part. Even though she basicaly sets you up for other girls. As for me I dont like Tasha that much because she is not my type. But that is a beauty of the game, there is lots of "fish in the sea" to have favourites and "less favourites".;)

Reactions: JK7874

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Treasure of Nadia [v42072] [NLT Media] (200 MB rar win update source)
21 MB rar unofficial update win compressed:
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
unzip into GAME/ and overwrite when asked

NOTE. for those looking for full game v42072 compressed (and not an update patch only), you could find it here.

Last edited:

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
dudes can someone help me i want to edite my save file but cant find it i try serching for c:\users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\User Data\Defaultfile1. rpgsave i still cant find it i dont want grind money pls help

jogobao

Jan 21, 2019
For puzzle 7, do not break the brown block. That was my mistake all along
I love you <3 I legit spent nearly an hour trying this one. At one point I skipped it and did number 8 in two tries (2 minutes or so) '-' I thought 7 might be bugged lol. You just saved my sanity friend *o* <3

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes