VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
The update was nice, two of my favorite characters got a sex scene so I don't have much to complain. The new treasure minigame was also really fun to play. By the way, NLT said next update will probably be coming sooner, around july 9th.

i just check the NLT website, yeah more than 7 days but why that fast? not that i am complaining just asking

Dec 5, 2017
Is there a guideline for all of the chest keys? I know that in the walkthroughs it specifically mentions where they are located but somehow always 1 chest is remained unopened

Belfaborac

Jul 7, 2019
Is there a list somewhere of what the various variables/codes in the save file means? I get what Gold is :rolleyes:, but most of the rest is greek to me.

Last edited:

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
Lol why do people hate Pricia so much?
1. Overused
2. Doesnt serve any purpose but to give her your hard earn treasure for some mediocre action. Its like paying a hooker. While you are in a game where you have 12 girls(I think) to choose and do stuff.

While any other girls at least have a story behind(even Madalyn who is basically doing the same but for pirate diaries instead of treasure lol) she is kinda just there.

Sep 27, 2019
Soul Crystal tells me to use someone as bait, I need to talk to Alia but nothing happens, anyone else with this problem?
Chase Albert from Squallmart to Pricia's, Tasha's and the Doctor's. Go to Squallmart and buy the dart. Go to the shrine and craft a knockout dart using the dart, Scorpion venom, bamboo and feather. Go to the park where you should bump into Albert who gets away. Go back to SquallMart and talk to Emily and Alia. Next thing you know you will both be in the park with Alia in her bikini. Ta-da.

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
I don't really like the situation with Pricia. If we want sex with her, then only if we pay / bring a treasure for her, he does not do it with us for pleasure but for the benefit. I wonder if we are her only clients who have sex with her. In this update in the dialogues she said that sex with her only for the best customers, we are probably not the only ones, but I may be wrong.
I like Pricia in appearance and in general, but this situation not very much, but this is just my opinion. ;)
She most likely take other dicks on the side

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes