Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't really like the situation with Pricia. If we want sex with her, then only if we pay / bring a treasure for her, he does not do it with us for pleasure but for the benefit. I wonder if we are her only clients who have sex with her. In this update in the dialogues she said that sex with her only for the best customers, we are probably not the only ones, but I may be wrong.
I like Pricia in appearance and in general, but this situation not very much, but this is just my opinion. ;)

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
I don't really like the situation with Pricia. If we want sex with her, then only if we pay / bring a treasure for her, he does not do it with us for pleasure but for the benefit. I wonder if we are her only clients who have sex with her. In this update in the dialogues she said that sex with her only for the best customers, we are probably not the only ones, but I may be wrong.
I like Pricia in appearance and in general, but this situation not very much, but this is just my opinion. ;)
Her Asian pussy is expensive

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
In case someone's planning to craft more Grand Talismans, you'll get 12.000 bucks for it but it'll cost the exact same amount (3 Gold Ores for 4.000 $ each).
Not much of a bargain, though it seems you still can find a new false talisman in the same spot each time you need one.
The talisman recipes are/were/will always net you the same $ as the output they make (gold ore = gold talisman in $). Their only purpose is to make what you need for the story, never to make $ out of them

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Damn, that felt short but that's just because I blew through it. How many pages are in this update? I only saw one chest

E: Wait, sorry, that's on me for forgetting such a thing called a changelog exists

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
In case someone's planning to craft more Grand Talismans, you'll get 12.000 bucks for it but it'll cost the exact same amount (3 Gold Ores for 4.000 $ each).
Not much of a bargain, though it seems you still can find a new false talisman in the same spot each time you need one.
To get 1 Gold Talisman you need 3 Stone Talisman too. Each Stone Talisman is 10$ worth. It means that you invest 4030$ to get 4000$. Crafting Gold Talisman is only if you need it for crafting something else and you need Gold Talisman for that.

Reactions: Profound_Madman

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Thx for the reply! but what do you mean by madness?
Nothing interesting (as for me) scene with her in the bathroom, you see her naked and that's it. :p
In this update the best scene for me was with Clare. Pricia is also fine.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Must say not a big fan of puzzles , i would love more sexy time than the puzzles to be honest... i mean awarness boost and doc boost and you basically find 1 gold statue every min on the north island near the teleporter, so eh yeah ....

Reactions: puller123
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes