Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
1. Overused
2. Doesnt serve any purpose but to give her your hard earn treasure for some mediocre action. Its like paying a hooker. While you are in a game where you have 12 girls(I think) to choose and do stuff.

While any other girls at least have a story behind(even Madalyn who is basically doing the same but for pirate diaries instead of treasure lol) she is kinda just there.
Poor girl lol

Sep 27, 2019
Priscia... BE GONE!!

Worst character in the game (face/ hair very cartoonish. dialogues suck)

(Also, Madalyn body was a disappointment. Did they use Clare's body as a model? They have the same body... Doesn't make much sense.. Mad's boobs should be bigger and a bit more saggy (they shake a exageratedly), and her waist bigger and legs thinner. Her naked body doesn't correspond to her dressed body).

PS - I hope we can f*ck the fairy (maybe in the ancient temple?)

PSS - Am I the only one who likes the puzzles ? They posit something challenging for a change. Just think the rewards should be better (they should be photos, pages, and other erotic content)
Madalyn is one of my favourites and I admit to being disappointed that for the first time unclothed she looked as if she'd been dieting rigorously for six or more months and shed twenty or thirty pounds. Where were all those soft lines and mature curves, concavities and convexities hinted at by her figure hugging clothes? Out of the twelve sirens ToN feature Madalyn's boobs appeared to be the biggest of them all! And yet naked, in and out of her bath, she seemed to have a honed and toned athletic build, too similar to Diana and Clare for my liking, rather than the luxuriantly voluptuous body I fantasised about too often for my own good.

That said I thought that the Clare art and animations were exceptionally well done and speaking personally I don't mind a bit of Pricia whose money grabbing avariciousness makes me chuckle. I wanted a lot more of Madalyn, a lot more, literally, because in the update she looked far too young and slim, but enjoyed the game thoroughly, as usual, anyway.

That's one hell of a lot of work for two week's effort on NLT and his assistants part.

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
anyone have a walkthrough for the puzzles that won't affect my youtube suggestion feed for ages? All I'm missing is puzzle 7....looks like that's the one that's stumping most people. lol

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Guys i have finished all 10 puzzle. Also i made a grand talisman and selled on the library. And crystal soul says "make grand talisman" whats gonna happen from now on ?

giuse

Aug 15, 2018
Guys i have finished all 10 puzzle. Also i made a grand talisman and selled on the library. And crystal soul says "make grand talisman" whats gonna happen from now on ?
did you give the grand talisman to Pricia? yyou get a new "massage"

how do you finish the 7 puzzle?

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Okay, I solved puzzle n.7; the secret is not to blast the brownish stone on the right side: this way the one on the left side of the chest will stay in its place and the snake will not get to you.
You just need to trap it pushing the white stone on the left side one step up, then go to the bomb and reach the chest using the corridor between the stones.

Phew..... :cool:

Edit: Here's a visual walkthrough->

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes