hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Here, this is a short solve from puzzle 12. This need only 16 steps:

View attachment 729398 View attachment 729384 View attachment 729383 View attachment 729382 View attachment 729381 View attachment 729380

if you not understand, i can made numbers ......

---------------

Here's something funy with Puzle 10.

View attachment 729393
Man, see my 2nd picture. I did it (both) already. I just couldn't put the white block to the right exit. :ROFLMAO:

But honestly, I can't keep passion on same playing stuff for over 2 days, unless for real girl or badminton.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
already did it. there is nothing to do here!
View attachment 729389
Must be a bug or something wrong. Did you try to load a recent save and try again ?
There is no bugs, if something isn't in the place it needs to when the crystal tells you so : it's either mod/save edit/cheat or the compressed version making junk invisible

Solution 1 : get rid of compressed and go normal build
Solution 2 : format HDD since mod/cheat/save edit will fuck your game unless you delete your save+game
Solution 3 : only use full build/git gud at updating and skip all this fake drama

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
First time ever posting on this site but man this game is amazing, it had hands down the best cutscenes iv seen from any game on f95zone and they were on par or better then some real games that come out on pc/console, also all of the girls looked great.

Keep doing what your doing, just wanted to let you know that you have a new lifelong fan!

BTW Diana and Clare best girls.

Last edited:

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Sorry for late replying.
...the problem was your tone. The saying " I am not surprised at all" may not make people comfortable. And you put an underline at "you", which I am not sure how oCATo would understand the underline "you"...
I see.
This was mostly sarcastic & jokingly meant and a bit as a slap on the wrist because i know he tends to ignore no-cheat warnings of some people or even defends it. More clear: I wanted to imply oCATo didn understand because he did'n want or did not care.

I can understand why this came somewhat wrong across. Should have made this more clear. :giggle:
NLT not say, "do not". NTL say, "we not help".

And here, this is my Job.
For some months i see: Here, noone want help the gamers, not love grinding. Many doused these poor people with scolding, laughing and insulting them. And helped them not !
And i had pity with then and start to help....
My whole problem is not the help you give with cheating and advice for it. No. Never. I cheat or edit games also sometimes. I find it just important to state"very" clearly if the users do it, they should know what they do or stay away from it! That's all. (y)
... Here is UnRen from Sam the programm, the most use.
*Cough*
Yes. It's very much known to me. :ROFLMAO:
The IC patch will give you the same message even if you did not edit your save. You won't get that message if you only change some inventory items and money.
Indeed.
This should be checksum based i think. Otherwise it would need some amount of coding work to check every change. And too much perhaps. So thats a simple "one for all" message.

Reactions: Mikor987

Gkar

May 23, 2020
Last edited:

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
Man, I really hope we see a jump of quality between ToN and whatever NLT is planning on doing next as big as the one between Lust Epidemic and ToN (or even between Lust Epidemic and his old comics). Can you imagine NLT's world building and plot with scenes that rival Milfy City, Midnight Paradise and Apocalust in detail? Not that ToN doesn't already have top notch scenes, but you can always make things better!

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
My whole problem is not the help you give with cheating and advice for it.
No. Never. I cheat or edit games also sometimes.
? ? ?
So you enjoy on mobbing senselessly and coughing around in the area senselessly.
Please do it somewhere else in the future. I have no use for your hobby.

Let it be.

Yes. It's very much known to me. :ROFLMAO:
educate yourself :
Sam

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Me: *Gives Clare wood to burn to dry her clothes*
Clare: *Gets dressed and jumps back in the water to cross over*....
uhh.. this is why read the dialogues, that water was cold and the others were not thats y in the latest version we threw joey there

FreshCowRamen

Aug 11, 2018
Soul Crystal says “Kaley will go to the Squallmart soon.” Going to squallmart does nothing, Kaley kicks me out of her room. What do I do?

Feb 7, 2018
Can you imagine NLT's world building and plot with scenes that rival Milfy City, Midnight Paradise and Apocalust in detail? Not that ToN doesn't already have top notch scenes, but you can always make things better!
IDK about that. I really, really dig NLT's cartoonish, unique style, especially when combined with hilarious plots.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes