D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
? ? ?
So you enjoy on mobbing senselessly and coughing around in the area senselessly.
Please do it somewhere else in the future. I have no use for your hobby.
I'm quite certain that it's all about you
a) saying that it is not cheating to edit variables
b) saying that there are no risks in editing varibales, even though it's a lie. The game has had issues if you had too much money. There is nothing saying that issues like that can't show up again.

As for what you have any use for, I doubt many care.

qos

Sep 18, 2019
this game is really good with all the animation scenes, I finished last update and I wanna ask if any1 suggest game like this one? I am checking being a dick but it doesn't contain that much animation...

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
My solution was completely different (took me 3 days); setup the field like this...

View attachment 729792
Then maneuver the snake into the trap as shown here...(right 5, left 9, up 4, down 2)
View attachment 729793 View attachment 729795
Collect the bomb (just stay to the right of the red spinner) ...
View attachment 729796
then clear the last box and collect your treasure
View attachment 729800
:) very nice ! (y)
I searched for this path for a long time - and did not find it. Since this path to your second picture is not easy - and you did not specify it - I looked for the shortest path. Here, my suggestion:

p 14 _ 0.png p 14 _ 1.png p 14 _ 2.png p 14 _ 3.png p 14 _  4.png p 14 _  5.png p 14 _  6.png

Last edited:
Reactions: seriousssam

zinx1702

Feb 27, 2019
Soul Crystal says “Kaley will go to the Squallmart soon.” Going to squallmart does nothing, Kaley kicks me out of her room. What do I do?
Did you meet kaley in squallmark?well i dont want to spoil the game for you but this quest start like in the video

Xanado

May 9, 2018
How strongly or loosely is this game connected to Lust Epidemic?
Both games exist in the same world, some characters from Lust epidemic have small side roles in Treasure Of Nadia. One siderole in lust epidemic has a major role in Treasure Of Nadia. Some plot carries over. According to dev. he is trying to make a series of games that are connected to each other.

The0neBL

Donor
Feb 22, 2018
So its in the same world and not an alternate setting in the same/similar world. Thanks anyway, needed to know that before I started the game.

Reactions: AlecVentrue

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
So its in the same world and not an alternate setting in the same/similar world. Thanks anyway, needed to know that before I started the game.
I finished Treasures of Nadia first before going back and playing Lust Epidemic and trust me you won't miss much by doing it that way.

Treasures of Nadia is a MUCH better game.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I finished Treasures of Nadia first before going back and playing Lust Epidemic and trust me you won't miss much by doing it that way.

Treasures of Nadia is a MUCH better game.
You got the 58% nobody else (not even dev) has access to ? Great

Reactions: Tvaki

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Guess ill throw my ranking out there.

The top 5 were literally the highlights of the first 42% for me.

#1: Diana (Shes Amazing and Very Intelligent, basically that 1 unobtainable women everyone knows irl)

#2: Clare (Talk about having a killer body, sheesh, it was a hard toss up between her and diana as the #1 spot)

#3: Naomi (She's pretty realistic as far as character traits go, shes basically your standard trophy wife)

#4: Janet (Could go higher or lower on this list depending on where they go with her, its too early to really place her)

#5: Madalyn (Pretty hot for a mother superior, It feels very rewarding when you get anywhere with her)

The next 4 feel the same too me, they are ok but not super great as you can tell my preference lies in older women
#6: Emily

#7: Tasha

#8: Alia

#9: Kaley

The next 2 i didn't really care about, they just felt like they had no business being in the game (just my opinion)

#10: Jessica (Seriously did we ever get 1 line of dialog with her about her past or what she wants in the future?)

#11: Pricia (I don't know why but she never clicked for me)

Which leaves the last 1 which i didn't rank because i believe its too early to rank her (Sofia), she could be a good or bad character, well just have to wait and see.

Reactions: boloss456
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes