• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
The new chapter will feature two new sexy scenes, a new treatment, and a new kamasutra page. Additionally I've been preparing the next new area that will be added to the main map. It will likely debut in July and will offer an exploration mini-game where you can solve puzzles to win Talismans and other rewards.

I'll also be adding new things to the hero's house to upgrade and customize your home. The plan is to have many different ways to earn money in the game to offer more freedom in how you play.

Thank you everyone for your feedback that helps to shape these new additions to the game. And of course thank you for your continued support of Treasure of Nadia! I couldn't do it without you!

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This is exactly the issue I was looking an answer for. The potion business has started, I have already deposited plenty of Red Ginseng and Maca plants in the back room at the store and have already been paid via the safe as well. I have ONE Philweed deposited and I cannot find any more. We shall see in future updates. :)

Mo.
unless you use save game editor like i did,have all 3 plants maxed,20 love potion,lots bombs,lots ant killer,just wanted to check some maps,but didn't work(the map's didn't work,killed the ants pass maca valley but map didn't go further,and couldn't destroy rock in cave where you do puzzle,neither wall in hall where you use cryptic key)but got those 10 Philweed and tons chest keys,haven't tried those love potions,doubt they'll work but atleast ain't gotta buy them

Billy48

Jun 1, 2020
I am in Sofia's house with Clare and her bodyguards which update I take and how and or where I install it thank you in advance for helping me

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You can be there in v36 if you started a new game ............ Just get the full version in the OP and play until the soul crystal tells you it's finished

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Level of content? Level of progress compared to a finished game?
game is at 36%,new update in a few days,which won't be much 2-3%,content is alright,grinding sucks unless you use save game editor(don't use the mod,breaks game )like missing items,missing person.Overall 6/10 because of update's,if update's were like 5% I give it a 8/10,graphics are excellent and gameplay is good like rpg

Asylum15

Jul 7, 2018
Absolutely amazing game, great animations, story etc. For me, Naomi stands out as the hottest girl, don't find most of the others attractive, maybe Janet/Diana aside. Can't wait for the next chapter.

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes