Billy48

Jun 1, 2020
I am in Sofia's house with Clare and her bodyguards which update I take and how and or where I install it thank you in advance for helping me

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You can be there in v36 if you started a new game ............ Just get the full version in the OP and play until the soul crystal tells you it's finished

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Level of content? Level of progress compared to a finished game?
game is at 36%,new update in a few days,which won't be much 2-3%,content is alright,grinding sucks unless you use save game editor(don't use the mod,breaks game )like missing items,missing person.Overall 6/10 because of update's,if update's were like 5% I give it a 8/10,graphics are excellent and gameplay is good like rpg

Asylum15

Jul 7, 2018
Absolutely amazing game, great animations, story etc. For me, Naomi stands out as the hottest girl, don't find most of the others attractive, maybe Janet/Diana aside. Can't wait for the next chapter.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
ok and where a put the update?
Comme vous n'avez pas la version précédente v34052,
la mise à jour ne fonctionne pas.
Vous devez prendre la version complète.

Win: - - MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Linux: - MEGA - -

Billy48

Jun 1, 2020
thx you do you know other game like this or another good game
I try luxure academy

would like other game if you know

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
thx you do you know other game like this or another good game
I try luxure academy

would like other game if you know
There is none in this type of adventure game like ToN.
But there are many different good games !

Great Game:
Milfy City
A Mother's Love
Foot Of The Mountains

Lovely Game:
Neko Paradise
Parental Love

I don't know what you love ...
say what exactly you love and are looking for.

OrbitalTomato

Jun 20, 2018
^ Try NLT's other good game : Lust Epidemic. A bit lesser quality movies and a bit more on the esoteric side, lotsa milfs though
I tried it, it's a well-made game (and complete!) but unfortunately doesn't click as much with me. Probably because I'm not that much into milfs, and because there's a lot more pointless running around in-between the sex.

I agree with you - The sex altar is one of my favorite too.

If you are after animation, I would recommend: Betrayed. If you are after puzzle-like: maybe Long Live The Princess.
City of broken dreamers
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll check them out. I'm more after the specific sex-altar stuff, which is admittedly a pretty specific kink :p . And/or sex mixed with ancient places, the surnatural and the like. Tentacles or some contraption restraining the girl in place once she "sits" on the altar would add some interesting tension to the situation, perhaps something to keep in mind for future scenes in this game, if the author reads this?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ About 600 of those are the same 4-5 questions being asked in loops, the rest being people stuck on cheatbugs and invisible items cause compressed hates them

LucielDandelion

Feb 16, 2019
Hello, Anyone here get lost NPC when u play wrong move? I have lost Madalyn NPC cause i run to the church before i get Pirates Diary in updated story v32051...then she gone forever...that suck if i need to play new game again...pls can you fix that bug soon :(

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes