Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
unless you use save game editor like i did,have all 3 plants maxed,20 love potion,lots bombs,lots ant killer,just wanted to check some maps,but didn't work(the map's didn't work,killed the ants pass maca valley but map didn't go further,and couldn't destroy rock in cave where you do puzzle,neither wall in hall where you use cryptic key)but got those 10 Philweed and tons chest keys,haven't tried those love potions,doubt they'll work but atleast ain't gotta buy them
I hope you have kept an unedited version of your save. It would only take a few lines of code from NLT to screw up the edited saves.

Reactions: chicho1958

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hello, Anyone here get lost NPC when u play wrong move? I have lost Madalyn NPC cause i run to the church before i get Pirates Diary in updated story v32051...then she gone forever...that suck if i need to play new game again...pls can you fix that bug soon :(
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/06/703102_444.png
Maybe you installed "cheat mod" some time ago. This results in this bug. To remove this bug, you have to completely delete the path User Data. and completely reinstall ToN.
see here

Last edited:

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
He is a great developer: he is honest and clear and always respect the release date (not as Icstor, motkeyz or psychodelusional). If you work, you'll be rewaded. He makes a release every two weekes and I'm sure that this helps a lot. He can do this because TON is a RPGM, I think with a Ren'py this could be more hard to do
I'm in the Motkeyz Discord, there are regular updates with info on progress. Don't include Motkeyz in that because they work hard on an excellent product. It's worth being a little patient for, especially if you're not paying for it.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
^
4 = for
in some no-english countries is the writing for "for" = 4
for "you" = u
for "before" = b4
etc.

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Not a fan of RPGM but then again these images do look really nice
Most hate come from the unoptimized, memory-hog games, but this game is optimalized well.
The gameplay is not that Japanese 10 billion hours of grinding with high quality images and videos.

Regardless you like RGPM or not, you should try this game.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I hope you have kept an unedited version of your save. It would only take a few lines of code from NLT to screw up the edited saves.
like I said,after done with this version,just wanted screw around with the editor,yep got those save files in another folder,your right only takes a couple codes to screw up,but that online save editor much better than mod,didn't screw up game,nothing missing and got the 36%,but still not keeping that save when new update come's,no use having all those items

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Not a fan of RPGM but then again these images do look really nice
I find that its not the engine itself that usually annoys me it's the reliance on stock assets that makes all the games look the same.
This is not that, great care has been given to make original assets and that makes the game feel different from other rpgm games.
I would say that difference alone would make this game settle in the top 10 of all rpgm games let alone the adult market.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I find that its not the engine itself that usually annoys me it's the reliance on stock assets that makes all the games look the same.
This is not that, great care has been given to make original assets and that makes the game feel different from other rpgm games.
I would say that difference alone would make this game settle in the top 10 of all rpgm games let alone the adult market.
100% right,I find games with same player's,yeah they change hair a little but when you play a lot of these games you realized that these Patreons only sharing their players with other's

Reactions: Xanado

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Naomi againnnn?? WTF???? I hate her already
Also keep in mind the faster NLT gets "rid" of her by spamming all her scenes within 3-4 updates now, the faster he'll be on the more "worthwhile" girls you've been wetdreaming about

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Calm down, Naomi has been a slut and free pussy since the game started. All girls are different.
:) Anyone who plays games like ToN is no better than one of this horizontal ladies. Love the sluts and be nice to them! Because you can't live without them anyway. I think, Naomi is one of the loveliest sluts who doesn't do anything bad and is nice to everyone.

Reactions: chicho1958
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes