Xanado

May 9, 2018
It doesn't work for me. I just pasted it in www folder but nothing changed in game. ty for answer :)
First unzip it. If you have put in in the correct place (Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.36061\www) It should work. If I remember correctly the game will notice you have changed the config.set file and ask you if you want to switch it back, don't do that. The choice will disappear after a while and the game will only inform you that a file has been edited.

Also the patch isn't perfect, In some cases the devs hardcode some of the names into the game and the patch can't change those.

Good Luck

tehdamajah

Dec 2, 2017
hi. Im trying to open the door in the church with the gothic key but it wont let me.
Is there a bug or what? didnt edit the game. no cheats
Any thoughts?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Only been answered about 20+ times in the last week : you don't unlock the topmost door, you break the pillars on the right, push the stone to unlock the secret passage, go there and then use the key. There's also about 15 replies with pics about it

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You can get some $ with the baitshop dude when you catch what he wants. Takes too much time for the $ he gives though. You're better off trolling around for talismans/$ drops on the floor then going back to the shop to get your cut from the potion making ........

Jade1215

Mar 5, 2020
Anyone please send me a atttachment file for img/ system like balloon.png and all for new version cuz i really need it thank you

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
^ You can get some $ with the baitshop dude when you catch what he wants. Takes too much time for the $ he gives though. You're better off trolling around for talismans/$ drops on the floor then going back to the shop to get your cut from the potion making ........
I was having trouble catching a 28lb rock fish for a while. I made a post a few days ago about it then 5 minutes later I caught a 31lber. I had already caught a tuna, marlin and hammerhead all larger than his challenges. After paying me for those 4 fish, he's broke and tells me to come back when he has more cash.

• Haha
Reactions: MoroboshiAtaru

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Anyone please send me a atttachment file for img/ system like balloon.png and all for new version cuz i really need it thank you
Just don't get the compressed version or some wonky update-only jumbled mess and solve this yourself. Quite easy to do too

Last edited:

KMonkeyMon

Apr 15, 2020
bonghits420 if you havent played this game already you should try it out after all we both know tongue in the bun is like fun in the sun

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MacMan-88 i wonder if the next update will have your favorite girls but then again Jessica is top tier especially when she plays doctor

Whats up Doc.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes