Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
bonghits420 if you havent played this game already you should try it out after all we both know tongue in the bun is like fun in the sun
View attachment 691898

MacMan-88 i wonder if the next update will have your favorite girls but then again Jessica is top tier especially when she plays doctor

View attachment 691902

View attachment 691899
Tf are u doing!! is this even allowed? why are u posting future scenes i've not seen as yet? don't be a spoiler twat m8 keep this shit to your self

Mountaingamer

Nov 10, 2018
In the last update, I felt it would have been better if the Diana's footjob was a 'story scene' rather than a "kamasutra page". Including dialogues which would have led to the footjob would have been interesting to see. The tension or the 'leading up to the situation' part is important too.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
In the last update, I felt it would have been better if the Diana's footjob was a 'story scene' rather than a "kamasutra page". Including dialogues which would have led to the footjob would have been interesting to see. The tension or the 'leading up to the situation' part is important too.
I noticed that too,you get scenes first then you get the kamasultra later,but i'll give it a pass since storyline getting better.

Reactions: Mountaingamer
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes