Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
There's quite a lot happening in the game right now. The treasure hunt main plot, the love potion subplot, Kaley's coming of age subplot, Janet's sexual liberation subplot, Madalyn and the Church subplot, the Alia/Naomi/Sam family shenanigans subplot. Thats not even mentioning all the lose characters who are not involved in any of these plots but still need development somehow, like Jessica and Tasha. Its quite impressive to see NLT handling a game with so many characters and arcs when their previous game, Lust Epidemic, had a far more tight and simple storyline.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
There's quite a lot happening in the game right now. The treasure hunt main plot, the love potion subplot, Kaley's coming of age subplot, Janet's sexual liberation subplot, Madalyn and the Church subplot, the Alia/Naomi/Sam family shenanigans subplot. Thats not even mentioning all the lose characters who are not involved in any of these plots but still need development somehow, like Jessica and Tasha. Its quite impressive to see NLT handling a game with so many characters and arcs when their previous game, Lust Epidemic, had a far more tight and simple storyline.
100% with you I just hope they put more plot update's rather than sex scenes,don't get me wrong love the xxxscenes,but we should have more plot scenes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
All I want for now is more scenes with Clair and madalyn and also sex with Jessica and Janet

I like Noami, Alia and Emily but got enough of them for now. Other girls pls!

And about Pricia: I like her curves and scenes but I think she has the most boring background and personality. So less scenes - except a view hardcore ones - with her pls and more with others like Janet instead!

donita

Feb 8, 2019
she prepare a harem for you, and you hate her? I think you miss the fact that without her you wont have so many women
I don't think so. Even Naomi didn't exist (should be permanently banned/deleted), Henry still got all his girls. Cheap Slutty Disgusting Bitch that always broke good moments in any updates. #ExileNaomi #VeryBadCharacter

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
I don't think so. Even Naomi didn't exist (should be permanently banned/deleted), Henry still got all his girls. Cheap Slutty Disgusting Bitch that always broke good moments in any updates. #ExileNaomi #VeryBadCharacter
Okay, so delete Naomi and fill the plotholes with Clare, Madalyn and Sophia content.

You convinced me.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
All I want for now is more scenes with Clair and madalyn and also sex with Jessica and Janet

I like Noami, Alia and Emily but got enough of them for now. Other girls pls!

And about Pricia: I like her curves and scenes but I think she has the most boring background and personality. So less scenes - except a view hardcore ones - with her pls and more with others like Janet instead!
[/QUOTE
I posted what was coming for next update like a week ago but just in case you didn't read it

We're only one week away from the release of the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia!

The new chapter will feature two new sexy scenes, a new treatment, and a new kamasutra page. Additionally I've been preparing the next new area that will be added to the main map. It will likely debut in July and will offer an exploration mini-game where you can solve puzzles to win Talismans and other rewards.

I'll also be adding new things to the hero's house to upgrade and customize your home. The plan is to have many different ways to earn money in the game to offer more freedom in how you play.

Thank you everyone for your feedback that helps to shape these new additions to the game. And of course thank you for your continued support of Treasure of Nadia! I couldn't do it without you!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Tried her room under the church ? Otherwise, welcome to the "I cheated so now I'm screwed" club. Have fun restarting or using some1 else's save

Reactions: chicho1958

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I wanted to wait until the game was finished like I did with the rest, but considering how big the game will be I tried and... it's pretty awesome, all the NLT games are pretty solid tbh, they always finish them and although linear the stories are always interesting, this one is definitely better than the others, adding that girl who guides you was a great idea and the mini-games are less annoying.

Now I gotta wait until more mom stuff

Wukong

Aug 17, 2017
I used the online save game editor,mine is full.Don't get me wrong I have a save file with no cheats but also have save file with container full,20 bombs,20 chest keys,20 ant killer(just wanted to check some things out)
If you using save editor, what is the item # for redginseng?

Reactions: chicho1958
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes