chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Calm down, Naomi has been a slut and free pussy since the game started. All girls are different.
I would'vve put more storyline and less scenes.What I mean is if we only gonna get scenes with naomi and another scroll with no more storyline,game gonna get bored,might as well just let it go for a few months and play something else.I don't like playing 2-3% only,atleast they could give us 5% and some storyline,seems like they only want to milk the game and Patreons.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
:) Anyone who plays games like ToN is no better than one of this horizontal ladies. Love the sluts and be nice to them! Because you can't live without them anyway. I think, Naomi is one of the loveliest sluts who doesn't do anything bad and is nice to everyone.
And not only that,she'll hook you up with 3-some and she probably gonna buy most of the love potions

Reactions: Xanado

chrootchroot99

May 1, 2020
Can someone help me how to find saves. Coz I have rooted android 8.0 and can't find any saves in path android/data/data/nlt.media.treasure/DefaultfileXX.rpgsave or any *.rpgsave files.

Reactions: chicho1958

chrootchroot99

May 1, 2020
Of course I have saves - all 20 slots are full. But now I'm have verson 1.27 and want to upgrade to 1.36. And I wanna do backup of old saves before install new version.

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
Naomi againnnn?? WTF???? I hate her already
Do not be sad, I joked about Naomi. I do not know what will be in the new update. Most likely, Sofia will be in the next update. A picture of Sofia’s mansion with a potion, this implies. I'm waiting for MC to milk this rich bitch) Maybe Naomi will help him with Sofia in the future)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Can someone help me how to find saves. Coz I have rooted android 8.0 and can't find any saves in path android/data/data/nlt.media.treasure/DefaultfileXX.rpgsave or any *.rpgsave files.
I don't use android,but can tell you there's good people here as soon they read your post they'll help

ClarkSavage

Sep 30, 2017
Hi everyone I'm stuck at 23%. I get as help line, build another rock bomb so you can access another room in the cave, but I have no idea which room and what am I supposed to blow up?
Any help is much appreciated (tried looking at the walkthrough as well, but that didn't really help me, plus there is no picture so still clueless).
These are the lines I got from the walkthrough.
Go to the exit of the Cave, you will see a vase on top, break it with a Pickaxe, and you will get another Basic Container. Craft another bomb, and use it in front of the already exploded stone, below, in the southern part.
where is the vase on top? even exiting the cave into the park doesn't show a vase/container?

srandeczka

Apr 19, 2020
If Madalyn is Nadia why does she want to know all information about findings in caves from MC?
She should have already known everything about the treasure.
Isn't it a bit inconsistent?

Reactions: Retired123
D

Deleted member 2343236

Noami awful slut want sex with daughter poison sweet Janet with her slut nature make Henry liar weak do bad thing like helpless slave. Noami worst girl none worse. Noami order Tasha do this do that stalk Janet like predator she wolf only interest in pretty people she want enjoy for sex. Not help Ash. Not help Albert. Not care about anyone only want control use like sex doll. Whore too dumb to charge customer for fuck where Prica and Jenifer know better and make dollar. Noami Lowest of low. Evil. Awful. Will come to sticky end hope. Why not beautiful Clare get spotlite? Why not brave Diana? Noami, Noami, Noami all time. Tyred of her. Want better girl.

Last edited by a moderator:

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
If Madalyn is Nadia why does she want to know all information about findings in caves from MC?
She should have already known everything about the treasure.
Isn't it a bit inconsistent?
This woman is 300 years old! At her age, this is not surprising. She searches for her treasures because she forgot where she hid them. She has Alzheimer's disease :)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hi everyone I'm stuck at 23%. I get as help line, build another rock bomb so you can access another room in the cave, but I have no idea which room and what am I supposed to blow up?
Any help is much appreciated (tried looking at the walkthrough as well, but that didn't really help me, plus there is no picture so still clueless).
These are the lines I got from the walkthrough.
Go to the exit of the Cave, you will see a vase on top, break it with a Pickaxe, and you will get another Basic Container. Craft another bomb, and use it in front of the already exploded stone, below, in the southern part.
remember that room with claire where you had to move a rock so a chest appeared,you blew up north rock,same room south you see a rock(that's 2 bomb's you used so far)3rd bomb is where you had sex with alia(secret spot)use pickaxe on those cracks,to the left there's rocks and 4th bomb is in light house go down stairs(right bottom) you'll see some cracks on wall

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This woman is 300 years old! At her age, this is not surprising. She searches for her treasures because she forgot where she hid them. She has Alzheimer's disease :)
Most likely has to do with those spiris she talk's to,or those tombs behind cryptic door,but game is putting us all in suspense :)

Reactions: Retired123

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Of course I have saves - all 20 slots are full. But now I'm have verson 1.27 and want to upgrade to 1.36. And I wanna do backup of old saves before install new version.
I'm just curious as to why you feel you need so many saves. This game is linear. There aren't multiple paths. I just don't see the need for multiple saves.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Same reason why the official Android port has chapter select : spite the save angry dudes

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes