worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
hey guys, do you know where i could locate my save? I've got a new pc and need to import all my saves.
Either one of these works:
1) look in the first post of the thread (always a wise thing to do before any question, no matter what);
2) use the search function;
3) read just one page back, where this question has been asked and answered the last time.

Cheers

Reactions: RedZone30

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
Why is this so hard for me to explain? The Soul Crystal (since no one knows of a walkthrough for v32051) states to look for some thing in my inventory that resembles the glowing image on the stone after solving the puzzle in the cave from the drawing in the room to the left! What is it and where do I find it? Hope this pic helps.Thanks
Choose tipak arthifact on your inventory

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
Im just finished the game , great render , amazing animation and good story .. can't wait for next update to come and play it
Keep it up the good work dev

Dec 27, 2019
The Philweed doesn't yet regenerate, but as the potion business gets going I'm sure it will.
This is exactly the issue I was looking an answer for. The potion business has started, I have already deposited plenty of Red Ginseng and Maca plants in the back room at the store and have already been paid via the safe as well. I have ONE Philweed deposited and I cannot find any more. We shall see in future updates. :)

Mo.

Reactions: chicho1958

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Up to now it doesn't seem you can get more than one serum bottle, so it's safe to assume Philweed will respawn when you need a new one (unless it's possible to buy it at Squallmart..... :unsure:)

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Up to now it doesn't seem you can get more than one serum bottle, so it's safe to assume Philweed will respawn when you need a new one (unless it's possible to buy it at Squallmart..... :unsure:)
Nahh! I wouldn't buy a potion. I'd ask my sweet partner Emily to mix one up with MC's special ingredient. She can always pull it out directly from the source! It's more potent that way - and the MC likes it better! :p

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
The new chapter will feature two new sexy scenes, a new treatment, and a new kamasutra page. Additionally I've been preparing the next new area that will be added to the main map. It will likely debut in July and will offer an exploration mini-game where you can solve puzzles to win Talismans and other rewards.

I'll also be adding new things to the hero's house to upgrade and customize your home. The plan is to have many different ways to earn money in the game to offer more freedom in how you play.

Thank you everyone for your feedback that helps to shape these new additions to the game. And of course thank you for your continued support of Treasure of Nadia! I couldn't do it without you!

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This is exactly the issue I was looking an answer for. The potion business has started, I have already deposited plenty of Red Ginseng and Maca plants in the back room at the store and have already been paid via the safe as well. I have ONE Philweed deposited and I cannot find any more. We shall see in future updates. :)

Mo.
unless you use save game editor like i did,have all 3 plants maxed,20 love potion,lots bombs,lots ant killer,just wanted to check some maps,but didn't work(the map's didn't work,killed the ants pass maca valley but map didn't go further,and couldn't destroy rock in cave where you do puzzle,neither wall in hall where you use cryptic key)but got those 10 Philweed and tons chest keys,haven't tried those love potions,doubt they'll work but atleast ain't gotta buy them

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes