chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Loading Error Failed to load: img/tilesets/WallRoom-B.png on Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v34052UPDATEONLY . How to fix, please
deleite game and download full game latest version from page 1,and don't use cheat Mod ,if you want a better cheat use online game save editor.I have 22 bombs,22 pinwheels,22 ant killer,99 all talisman,money,22 containers,nitro,you name it that editor will do it you just need 1 and editor easy to use and 22 chest keys,yeah why i only have 22 because 99 would be too much and don't need more,besides wanted to blow up a rock and ant killer for another map,most likely game will crash because it's not in update but atleast gonna get it outta way

morph6785

Jan 12, 2019
Hello! I extracted new files to my compressed version of the game now don't have option to continue. I guess not see my sav files, any advice, please?:cry::(

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hello! I extracted new files to my compressed version of the game now don't have option to continue. I guess not see my sav files, any advice, please?:cry::(
Delete whole game,ALL except saves which they are some where else.Download latest version(page 1 MEGA is faster)

Reactions: morph6785

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
View attachment 685099

see here, the variables from ToN 36061 by 36 % : Variable 2 = the money.

View attachment 685144

it's free to edit. and give no errors and no preoblems.
You see, i have the 36% from 36061
Didn't know who posted link to give proper credit,thx man editor is nice,gonna try find out the variable for pearch fish,so my 2lb turn it into a 3k LOL.Just the rockfish givin gme trouble those 28lb hard to get,did it in another save but took me hours,also want see if I can catch them without them escaping,guess gonna have to play with variables,atleast good news is that got 22 rock bombs,and 22 ant killer,want see what lays ahead on 2 maps,prob game gonna crash since it ain't in update those 2 maps

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Ok this is the deal.I tried with save game editor to get more bombs,ant killer and of course philweed,rat traps,they all worked and many other items but bombs,philweed and antkiller were my main objective,so remember cave where claire open spikes on ground,there was rock on right side map,tried bombs nothing,remember aftr you pass Jaguar the ant colony in middle top map tried ant killer yeah killed them but nothing happen my guess those 2 are for future updates and the philweed got 10 of all 3(some extras in inventory just in case)With the editor I loaded the json file to see the variables,there's some nice items there but not gonna touch them,don't want ruin future updates.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Ok this is the deal.I tried with save game editor to get more bombs,ant killer and of course philweed,rat traps,they all worked and many other items but bombs,philweed and antkiller were my main objective,so remember cave where claire open spikes on ground,there was rock on right side map,tried bombs nothing,remember aftr you pass Jaguar the ant colony in middle top map tried ant killer yeah killed them but nothing happen my guess those 2 are for future updates and the philweed got 10 of all 3(some extras in inventory just in case)With the editor I loaded the json file to see the variables,there's some nice items there but not gonna touch them,don't want ruin future updates.
Well as the maker says, there's a lot of unusual variables. Poke with caution :D

• Haha

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Lots and lots of work to obtain something that has no use whatsoever, IMVHO, but hey....what do I know.....? ;) :D

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
:) Yes.
This is part of playing with variables. It sometimes crashes at some points. And you need to know what to do if the game doesn't do what you want. :)
just wanted see if i could go threw 2 points,with bomb and antkiller but nothing bomb wont blow rock and ant killer worked but map is closed,on the other thing the philweed got all 10 in container and enough chest keys to give to every player LOL

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Lots and lots of work to obtain something that has no use whatsoever, IMVHO, but hey....what do I know.....? ;) :D
This is what happen when waiting for next update,I get bored so might as well mess around with json files LOL,only thing that came out good was have all plants in container(maxed), chest keys,bombs and ant killer and 99 all talismans.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Well as the maker says, there's a lot of unusual variables. Poke with caution :D
nah just got what I needed,container maxed with plant's,bombs,ant killer,chest keys,money because was reading at Patreon not this update but after that they gonna put more renovations for house,next update only gonna have 3 more scroll and something else not much,but better than nothing.These guys really milking the game giving us little % on update,by the time they finish my grandkid's will be in college LOL

Xanado

May 9, 2018
nah just got what I needed,container maxed with plant's,bombs,ant killer,chest keys,money because was reading at Patreon not this update but after that they gonna put more renovations for house,next update only gonna have 3 more scroll and something else not much,but better than nothing.These guys really milking the game giving us little % on update,by the time they finish my grandkid's will be in college LOL
My point of view is this: The game has a lot of tiers of cash that expand as the game progresses (usually rpgmakergames doen't have this)
and there have been errors with the mods (that change more than this). There has also been minor errors with changing your max cash above the current version max. Fortunatly the latest versions have had a generous value added to the max. But the thread has been plagued with people who has either cheated using the mod or giving themselves to much cash.

As a player from the beginning my general tips for getting cash would be:

Don't grind more than the game forces you, as soon as you get to version 36. and you get the safe, your income will at least double if not triple.

Good Luck

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Chicho dudebro, you do know you can quote more than 1 and/or edit your posts to combine them ? Instead of posting a bunch within 5 mins ?

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
My point of view is this: The game has a lot of tiers of cash that expand as the game progresses (usually rpgmakergames doen't have this)
and there have been errors with the mods (that change more than this). There has also been minor errors with changing your max cash above the current version max. Fortunatly the latest versions have had a generous value added to the max. But the thread has been plagued with people who has either cheated using the mod or giving themselves to much cash.

As a player from the beginning my general tips for getting cash would be:

Don't grind more than the game forces you, as soon as you get to version 36. and you get the safe, your income will at least double if not triple.

Good Luck
Not using the MOD tried it but game get's screwed.I'm using save game editor online(great),no issues.Have a couple saved game's without cheating,but wanted one with container maxed with all 3 plant's,because first time Emily tells you to grab cash,I didn't I maxed maca and red ginseng then I grabbed it got like 27k,on my hacked file still need like 2% to get there wanted to see how much I get maxed.Yeah was reading Patreon for upcoming update's sounds good especially the 2nd update,with more house renovations and how to make money,but got bored so just messing around with editor and so far no errors,game smooth but boring when you have just bout everything

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Not using the MOD tried it but game get's screwed.I'm using save game editor online(great),no issues.Have a couple saved game's without cheating,but wanted one with container maxed with all 3 plant's,because first time Emily tells you to grab cash,I didn't I maxed maca and red ginseng then I grabbed it got like 27k,on my hacked file still need like 2% to get there wanted to see how much I get maxed.Yeah was reading Patreon for upcoming update's sounds good especially the 2nd update,with more house renovations and how to make money,but got bored so just messing around with editor and so far no errors,game smooth but boring when you have just bout everything
I'm not saying don't cheat. I'm saying be careful with your cheats. Also if you find a cheat that works without issue please use it.
But the rest of the users are getting bored of watching the same issues getting hightlighted over and over.

Last edited:

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
I'm not saying don't cheat. I'm saying be careful with your cheats. Also if you find a cheat that works withot issue please use it.
But the rest of the users are getting bored of watching the same issues getting hightlighted over and over.
Apparently problems with cheats arose after the first releases. I used the cheat in the very first version and now there is a lot of money and there were no problems with the game

Jenson143

Dec 8, 2017
View attachment 430103

Overview:
Treasure of Nadia is the followup to Lust Epidemic. In Treasure of Nadia you take control of a young man looking to fill the shoes of his recently deceased father and become a famous treasure hunter. Along the way you will meet a variety of female companions, 12 to be exact!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-06-01
Release Date: 2020-06-01
Developer: NLT Media - - -
Censored: No
Version: 36061
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic
Comics: NLT
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android Note:

Cheat Mod Warning when a new version is released do not download the mod it'll break the game wait until it's updated for the new version if you have to installed already just delete the cheat files and it'll fix the problems if you don't read this warning and ask why the game isn't working, and you have the mod installed you will be ignored

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - -
Mac:
MEGA - - -
Linux:
- MEGA - -
Android Uncompressed: - MEGA - -
Android Compressed: - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Update Only
Win
: MEGA - - -
Linux :
- MEGA - -
Mac: - -

Patches:
Extras: - Cheat Mod - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Fan Sigs 3 - - Walkthrough -

anakata thanks for the win link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 478048 View attachment 478047 View attachment 478049 View attachment 461693 View attachment 461694 View attachment 461695 View attachment 447683 View attachment 430551 View attachment 430552
Pls make more pinups wallpapers. I love them

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Where to find this "save game editor"?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
^ That explains vanishing Madalyn how ?
The developers refuse to fix this bug. although this would be very easy. This bug has nothing to do with editing the variables. The developers are guilty of it, not those who have this bug. You invective the wrong ones.

Where to find this "save game editor"?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes