Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
Girl is Jessica and scene above look like Sofia mansion plus Serum. Two sexy scenes? Is one the new treatment Henry gets from Jessica? If so what is other one? Sofia with Serum? Scene with Janet? When talk to Tasha in Full Mast Bar after meet Janet outside Tasha say Janet buy 7 bottles wine not 1 as Janet say which is why Janet drunk. Hope Henry not date rape Sofia or Janet when drugged or drunk. Not like awful cruel thing like that. Consent important and in ToN women initiate voluntary sex with MC other girls not forced or drugged or drunk or bullied which good. Women and girls rule. Like Noami much.
Why should Sofia and Madalyn just have sex with him? or Clare? Only for important information about the treasures, Henry will be able to fuck them. Or if they drink a love potion and lose control. And Janet wants to fuck, because Naomi corrupts her. Janet used to be modest. Naomi just wants to put Janet on Henry's cock to have a sex orgy.

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
I luv Noami very much. :love: Is scene with girlfriend Janet? End of last episode Naomi march off with Serum, MC say don't give to Janet and Noami just say goodbye. Make me think Noami go to see Janet and take Serum with her and have sexy scene with her. Very much like Noami and Janet together but why Janet not show beautiful boobs yet? Love to see Janet and Noami together undressed fully like goddesses playing with each other. Much lovliness to drink in. Too soon for Henry and Janet yet though.
No, the developers said Naomi will drink the serum herself and there will be two solo scenes as she masturbates on the beach.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
To avoid changing variables blindly, first upload the System.json file to the site (it is in the data folder). Then after that, upload the save to the site, so you will see a list with the names of items. You can also upload another Items.json file before doing this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This way we see the names of items and their number. You can also see items that are not yet available in the game.
:) very beautiful !
I can't find the json file you're showing here.
What is their name ?

Here are the variables sorted by number and name from v36061-36%

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks so much!
According to Soul Crystal, I have completed all tasks, pages, booty calls etc...
It seems to be stuck at the end of the 32... update, does not continue into the 34... and 36... storylines :-(
Then download it from here,because only people that get full update are the hardcore Patreons but little one's like me don't get full version,that's why I always download it from here

Reactions: Bob Plodder
D

Deleted member 2343236

Why should Sofia and Madalyn just have sex with him? or Clare? Only for important information about the treasures, Henry will be able to fuck them. Or if they drink a love potion and lose control. And Janet wants to fuck, because Naomi corrupts her. Janet used to be modest. Naomi just wants to put Janet on Henry's cock to have a sex orgy.
No. Henry like girls, many girls, but protective of Janet and good guy. Just see how help Diane and Clare without sex because he like them. Henry hero not zero. Henry will never use Janet or any other woman nastily or without consent. Henry want to give pleasure to girls not corrupt or degrade them. Your wishes are very ugly. You seem like woman hater to me, want see woman badly cruelly treated. Sorry for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: chicho1958
D

Deleted member 2343236

No, the developers said Naomi will drink the serum herself and there will be two solo scenes as she masturbates on the beach.
Noami drink serum for solo sex? Noami need help to have sex? Really? Noami have sex on own when Henry her toy? Don't make sense. I thnk someone have you on. See in one week what truth is. What you say don't sound like Noami to me.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes