chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
But what is the point? You do not need to buy everything. Just up to and including the sound system at 11,000. I think buying everything will give you problems later.
So buying everything will give us problems later....Ok OK spill the beans and enlighten us,you must know something we don't

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
how did u get 1 billion. cheats?
I think he edited save file,on previous page he has all his saved games.I saw them,had container full(except pinwhell),he prob only edited money,the rest looks like he did them himself,house maxed.And if ever go fishing don't invite him he don't have any fishes,damm people should know that fishing is the best stress relief,beside's going with a buddy to enjoy the day,with no kid's yelling all day or a nagging wife LOL.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
How do you edit this? I play on Mac
i edit with
i think, with Mac, you can use my saves: all saves

But what is the point?
I hate grinding. I don't like running around for money.
if you love that, be amazed when others find it stupid.

click on soul crystal,at bottom screen you see what your missing
Sory, i missing nothing.

You don't and you farm like most of us ? Skipping bugs is also fun
No. i not like grinding like you. And other different to you:
i know, editing the variable for money not give bugs.

He literally said its a cheat so?
It is your problem, together with your literary not to know, what is editing variables.

Last edited:

PERRYTHEDOG

Dec 27, 2019
i edit with

Sory, i missing nothing.

It is your problem, together with your literary not to know, what is editing variables.
To the person that commented the saves thing, thanks.

Reactions: chicho1958

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
View attachment 685099
see here, the variables from ToN 36061 by 36 % : Variable 2 = the money.
View attachment 685144
it's free to edit. and give no errors and no preoblems.
You see, i have the 36% from 36061
To avoid changing variables blindly, first upload the System.json file to the site (it is in the data folder). Then after that, upload the save to the site, so you will see a list with the names of items. You can also upload another Items.json file before doing this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This way we see the names of items and their number. You can also see items that are not yet available in the game.

Reactions: oCATo

Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
i edit with

Sory, i missing nothing.

I am stupid because I play the game as it should be played. You ought to take a long, hard look at yourself before shooting your mouth off kid.

Sep 27, 2019
NLT_Logo.png NLT
Weekly Report

We're only one week away from the release of the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia!

1.png

The new chapter will feature two new sexy scenes, a new treatment, and a new kamasutra page. Additionally I've been preparing the next new area that will be added to the main map. It will likely debut in July and will offer an exploration mini-game where you can solve puzzles to win Talismans and other rewards.

2.png

I'll also be adding new things to the hero's house to upgrade and customize your home. The plan is to have many different ways to earn money in the game to offer more freedom in how you play.

Thank you everyone for your feedback that helps to shape these new additions to the game. And of course thank you for your continued support of Treasure of Nadia! I couldn't do it without you!

Harpocrates says: Bored silly by the philistines, freeloaders, cheaters, monkey spankers and assorted numbskulls who haunt this thread in prodigious numbers I'm taking a break from its inanity, immaturity and jaw-dropping slope-browed stupidity, but here's the Weekly Report for the select few out there who know that it's Treasure of Nadia's story that counts not artificial advancement through the adventure by means of hacks, tweaks, cheats, twiddles and modifications. I need say no more. For those with the eyes to see and ears to hear you know who you are, enjoy. Th-th-th-th-that's all folks!

Last edited:

lebrongames24

Sep 25, 2019
Its Tasha page. Probably its on room where maca plant grow. On left side under a tree. Key is in caveroom with stairs, on southside undeer a stone, where roach escape.

Than you have old version. If you use update only, you miss some update. Download full version is the best way to fix.
ty got it

D

Deleted member 2343236

View attachment 685519 NLT
Weekly Report

We're only one week away from the release of the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia!

View attachment 685521

The new chapter will feature two new sexy scenes, a new treatment, and a new kamasutra page. Additionally I've been preparing the next new area that will be added to the main map. It will likely debut in July and will offer an exploration mini-game where you can solve puzzles to win Talismans and other rewards.

View attachment 685522

I'll also be adding new things to the hero's house to upgrade and customize your home. The plan is to have many different ways to earn money in the game to offer more freedom in how you play.

Thank you everyone for your feedback that helps to shape these new additions to the game. And of course thank you for your continued support of Treasure of Nadia! I couldn't do it without you!

Harpocrates says: Bored silly by the philistines, freeloaders, cheaters, wankers and assorted numbskulls who haunt this thread in prodigious numbers I'm taking a break from its inanity, immaturity and jaw-dropping slope-browed stupidity, but here's the Weekly Report for the select few out there who know that it's Treasure of Nadia's story that counts not the speed of advancement by means of hacks, tweaks, twiddles and modifications. I need say no more. You know who you are, enjoy. Th-th-th-th-that's all folks!
Girl is Jessica and scene above look like Sofia mansion plus Serum. Two sexy scenes? Is one the new treatment Henry gets from Jessica? If so what is other one? Sofia with Serum? Scene with Janet? When talk to Tasha in Full Mast Bar after meet Janet outside Tasha say Janet buy 7 bottles wine not 1 as Janet say which is why Janet drunk. Hope Henry not date rape Sofia or Janet when drugged or drunk. Not like awful cruel thing like that. Consent important and in ToN women initiate voluntary sex with MC other girls not forced or drugged or drunk or bullied which good. Women and girls rule. Like Noami much.

Reactions: Viggy

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
The picture shows Sofia's mansion and love potion. I think Sofia Vesper will get drunk of a love potion in a new update. Maybe Henry will already see her boobs or touch her ass. It’s time to start accustoming this rich bitch to Henry’s hands.

D

Deleted member 2343236

The developers said that two new scenes will be with Naomi :) and the Kamasutra page with her :)
I luv Noami very much. :love: Is scene with girlfriend Janet? End of last episode Naomi march off with Serum, MC say don't give to Janet and Noami just say goodbye. Make me think Noami go to see Janet and take Serum with her and have sexy scene with her. Very much like Noami and Janet together but why Janet not show beautiful boobs yet? Love to see Janet and Noami together undressed fully like goddesses playing with each other. Much lovliness to drink in. Too soon for Henry and Janet yet though.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes