chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Where to find this "save game editor"?
Tip,don't go too crazy LOL.Nah just when you get the blue plant save game and edit save file give yourself 20 or whatevr you want,same as other items,talismans,plants,chest keys,remember blue plant only 2-3 in game,container max is 10,ONLY edit inventory items saying this because I haven't edited anything else so you dont break save file,after you edit scroll down and download(left option)then just drag save into save folder and overwrite,you can be playing game just load game when you put edited save,enjoy,credits for link not mine,credit goes to Ocato,so if you see any post from him thank him.Not my style to take credit for something I don't do.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm not saying don't cheat. I'm saying be careful with your cheats. Also if you find a cheat that works without issue please use it.
But the rest of the users are getting bored of watching the same issues getting hightlighted over and over.
Yep,that's why first thing I ask them if they using the mod,even if they remove the mod the save file is still corrupt

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
What quest is that?
Why is this so hard for me to explain? The Soul Crystal (since no one knows of a walkthrough for v32051) states to look for some thing in my inventory that resembles the glowing image on the stone after solving the puzzle in the cave from the drawing in the room to the left! What is it and where do I find it? Hope this pic helps.Thanks

Reactions: chicho1958

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
where are the saved games? I didn't find it in the game folder.

Please! Help me
See side 1:

Save Location:
SPOILER

Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

Dec 27, 2019
it's Daz just more skilled/better rendering machine
The dev's animation skills are amazing!
I am very interested on finding out how the environments are created. So, it is Daz3D - I would love to know how the camera is setup to render the environment (like an interior) top down at an angle while keeping the room perspective STRAIGHT. Maybe an orthographic camera?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Why is this so hard for me to explain? The Soul Crystal (since no one knows of a walkthrough for v32051) states to look for some thing in my inventory that resembles the glowing image on the stone after solving the puzzle in the cave from the drawing in the room to the left! What is it and where do I find it? Hope this pic helps.Thanks
Sorry couldn't answer earlier,it's that strange talisman you found at the mountain with Diane,remember in that same map,middle bottom you have a chest key there

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Sorry couldn't answer earlier,it's that strange talisman you found at the mountain with Diane,remember in that same map,middle bottom you have a chest key there
No, dont remember any strange talisman. If I did I must have sold it to Diane for cash since all I have are stone, jade, silver & gold.

Reactions: chicho1958

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ It's a story item, you can't sell it. Either you never picked it up/your cheated game is coming back to haunt you/compressed version acting up and the thing is somewhere invisible ............... I'd go for 2nd choice

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
No, dont remember any strange talisman. If I did I must have sold it to Diane for cash since all I have are stone, jade, silver & gold.
It looks like a talisman,see if it's unidentified and take it Diane so she can tell you what it is,If I remember it's a Tipak something like that,I know starts with a T I think was name of tribe,you can't sell that item.Remember the scene where you went with Diane to that mountain,where she fell on top you,she said something down there and she pulled it out,then you showed it to the rich lady in her mansion.And another question are you using the cheat MOD?people been having issues with it,for me Margaret dissapear when I had do quest.If you need save files I'll attach them,they from different parts of game and if need game save editor let me know I'll send you link,better than the Mod

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
The developers refuse to fix this bug. although this would be very easy. This bug has nothing to do with editing the variables. The developers are guilty of it, not those who have this bug. You invective the wrong ones.

I posted your link also to someone that was looking for it,told them to give you credit since I got it from you.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
:) Yes.
This is part of playing with variables. It sometimes crashes at some points. And you need to know what to do if the game doesn't do what you want. :)
You know what I found out,besides editing the save file you can look at the json item file also,was just looking at it didn't touch anything because that editor doesnt support json files but atleast I could check it out

D

Deleted member 2343236

It looks like a talisman,see if it's unidentified and take it Diane so she can tell you what it is,If I remember it's a Tipak something like that,I know starts with a T I think was name of tribe,you can't sell that item.Remember the scene where you went with Diane to that mountain,where she fell on top you,she said something down there and she pulled it out,then you showed it to the rich lady in her mansion.And another question are you using the cheat MOD?people been having issues with it,for me Margaret dissapear when I had do quest.If you need save files I'll attach them,they from different parts of game and if need game save editor let me know I'll send you link,better than the Mod
Leave with Diana. Later Henry give it and other treasures to Vlad from the Eclipse Guild when Diana sleep in his home. Which is good because if Diana or Henry get paid for treasure the curse of Nadia would destoy them. :(

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes