Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Chicho dudebro, you do know you can quote more than 1 and/or edit your posts to combine them ? Instead of posting a bunch within 5 mins ?

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
My point of view is this: The game has a lot of tiers of cash that expand as the game progresses (usually rpgmakergames doen't have this)
and there have been errors with the mods (that change more than this). There has also been minor errors with changing your max cash above the current version max. Fortunatly the latest versions have had a generous value added to the max. But the thread has been plagued with people who has either cheated using the mod or giving themselves to much cash.

As a player from the beginning my general tips for getting cash would be:

Don't grind more than the game forces you, as soon as you get to version 36. and you get the safe, your income will at least double if not triple.

Good Luck
Not using the MOD tried it but game get's screwed.I'm using save game editor online(great),no issues.Have a couple saved game's without cheating,but wanted one with container maxed with all 3 plant's,because first time Emily tells you to grab cash,I didn't I maxed maca and red ginseng then I grabbed it got like 27k,on my hacked file still need like 2% to get there wanted to see how much I get maxed.Yeah was reading Patreon for upcoming update's sounds good especially the 2nd update,with more house renovations and how to make money,but got bored so just messing around with editor and so far no errors,game smooth but boring when you have just bout everything

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Not using the MOD tried it but game get's screwed.I'm using save game editor online(great),no issues.Have a couple saved game's without cheating,but wanted one with container maxed with all 3 plant's,because first time Emily tells you to grab cash,I didn't I maxed maca and red ginseng then I grabbed it got like 27k,on my hacked file still need like 2% to get there wanted to see how much I get maxed.Yeah was reading Patreon for upcoming update's sounds good especially the 2nd update,with more house renovations and how to make money,but got bored so just messing around with editor and so far no errors,game smooth but boring when you have just bout everything
I'm not saying don't cheat. I'm saying be careful with your cheats. Also if you find a cheat that works without issue please use it.
But the rest of the users are getting bored of watching the same issues getting hightlighted over and over.

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
I'm not saying don't cheat. I'm saying be careful with your cheats. Also if you find a cheat that works withot issue please use it.
But the rest of the users are getting bored of watching the same issues getting hightlighted over and over.
Apparently problems with cheats arose after the first releases. I used the cheat in the very first version and now there is a lot of money and there were no problems with the game

Jenson143

Formerly 'Jessica143'
Dec 8, 2017
View attachment 430103

Overview:
Treasure of Nadia is the followup to Lust Epidemic. In Treasure of Nadia you take control of a young man looking to fill the shoes of his recently deceased father and become a famous treasure hunter. Along the way you will meet a variety of female companions, 12 to be exact!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-06-01
Release Date: 2020-06-01
Developer: NLT Media - - -
Censored: No
Version: 36061
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic
Comics: NLT
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android Note:

Cheat Mod Warning when a new version is released do not download the mod it'll break the game wait until it's updated for the new version if you have to installed already just delete the cheat files and it'll fix the problems if you don't read this warning and ask why the game isn't working, and you have the mod installed you will be ignored

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - -
Mac:
MEGA - - -
Linux:
- MEGA - -
Android Uncompressed: - MEGA - -
Android Compressed: - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Update Only
Win
: MEGA - - -
Linux :
- MEGA - -
Mac: - -

Patches:
Extras: - Cheat Mod - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Fan Sigs 3 - - Walkthrough -

anakata thanks for the win link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 478048 View attachment 478047 View attachment 478049 View attachment 461693 View attachment 461694 View attachment 461695 View attachment 447683 View attachment 430551 View attachment 430552
Pls make more pinups wallpapers. I love them

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Ok this is the deal.I tried with save game editor to get more bombs,ant killer and of course philweed,rat traps,they all worked and many other items but bombs,philweed and antkiller were my main objective,so remember cave where claire open spikes on ground,there was rock on right side map,tried bombs nothing,remember aftr you pass Jaguar the ant colony in middle top map tried ant killer yeah killed them but nothing happen my guess those 2 are for future updates and the philweed got 10 of all 3(some extras in inventory just in case)With the editor I loaded the json file to see the variables,there's some nice items there but not gonna touch them,don't want ruin future updates.
Where to find this "save game editor"?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
^ That explains vanishing Madalyn how ?
The developers refuse to fix this bug. although this would be very easy. This bug has nothing to do with editing the variables. The developers are guilty of it, not those who have this bug. You invective the wrong ones.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Tip,don't go too crazy LOL.Nah just when you get the blue plant save game and edit save file give yourself 20 or whatevr you want,same as other items,talismans,plants,chest keys,remember blue plant only 2-3 in game,container max is 10,ONLY edit inventory items saying this because I haven't edited anything else so you dont break save file,after you edit scroll down and download(left option)then just drag save into save folder and overwrite,you can be playing game just load game when you put edited save,enjoy,credits for link not mine,credit goes to Ocato,so if you see any post from him thank him.Not my style to take credit for something I don't do.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm not saying don't cheat. I'm saying be careful with your cheats. Also if you find a cheat that works without issue please use it.
Yep,that's why first thing I ask them if they using the mod,even if they remove the mod the save file is still corrupt

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
What quest is that?
Why is this so hard for me to explain? The Soul Crystal (since no one knows of a walkthrough for v32051) states to look for some thing in my inventory that resembles the glowing image on the stone after solving the puzzle in the cave from the drawing in the room to the left! What is it and where do I find it? Hope this pic helps.Thanks

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
where are the saved games? I didn't find it in the game folder.

Please! Help me
See side 1:

Save Location:
SPOILER

Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

Dec 27, 2019
it's Daz just more skilled/better rendering machine
The dev's animation skills are amazing!
I am very interested on finding out how the environments are created. So, it is Daz3D - I would love to know how the camera is setup to render the environment (like an interior) top down at an angle while keeping the room perspective STRAIGHT. Maybe an orthographic camera?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Why is this so hard for me to explain? The Soul Crystal (since no one knows of a walkthrough for v32051) states to look for some thing in my inventory that resembles the glowing image on the stone after solving the puzzle in the cave from the drawing in the room to the left! What is it and where do I find it? Hope this pic helps.Thanks
Sorry couldn't answer earlier,it's that strange talisman you found at the mountain with Diane,remember in that same map,middle bottom you have a chest key there

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Sorry couldn't answer earlier,it's that strange talisman you found at the mountain with Diane,remember in that same map,middle bottom you have a chest key there
No, dont remember any strange talisman. If I did I must have sold it to Diane for cash since all I have are stone, jade, silver & gold.

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes