Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Am I suppose to have a bomb to break the rock to go east in the cave with Claire ttying to dry her clothes and the snake. I have gotten rid of the snake after being bit several times? Thanks

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
who the fuck is Janet?
i saw her on the first episodes i think ;)

This developer have forgot what main content is.
for main content (MC and MOM) check Lust Epedemic instead.
too much side trash in this game
Honestly I'm surprised that fan mods are enough to give a game an 'incest' tag even though there's no incest in the game, it's just a misnomer here. I'd petition to have it removed if I could.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
btw, I was about to ask this, in this last update, v40, in the church chamber both left and right doors and if you open the chest in the middle of the room, the MC is teleported to another church old corridor, all 3 corridors are the same too. Is this right?? it happens before the end of this update content. its weird for a chest to teleport me instead of just open lol

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
so i have to clear my saves, download all the patches and maybe it works?
Unless something is wrong with your system, I don't think you need to do that...
Your saves should still work with the whatever version you update to.

So the last version that worked...you need to download all the subsequent patches and copy them to your game's root folder and overwrite everything when prompted. You also need to do it in sequenced update sequence.

Your saves should still be there and working

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes