qwertyboss

Apr 2, 2020
btw, I was about to ask this, in this last update, v40, in the church chamber both left and right doors and if you open the chest in the middle of the room, the MC is teleported to another church old corridor, all 3 corridors are the same too. Is this right?? it happens before the end of this update content. its weird for a chest to teleport me instead of just open lol
you can't open it though?
how did you do it. There's no keys yet.

whatsit2u

Nov 26, 2019
Was there any Philweed in this update? I completed everything including the Ancient Temple Puzzles (a pleasant distraction) but didn't notice any Philweed anywhere.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
all the girls in this are like super babes, one or two of them should have an older body design, Madelyn body is too damn young for what her story seems too show, she seems to be the oldest one of them all (like someone said in a previous post, she should have a more mature, older women body), not that I am complaining lol.

I have to admit I can't choose a favorite

I am aware that older body designs may have to many details to add graphics for, but having more variety isn't a bad thing. PLEASE don't add any granny body in the game btw o_O:eek: mature is enough lol

Last edited:

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Is no one gonna comment how this update stablished that Madelyn is immune to the love potion? Thats kind of a big deal.
I am sure she is just very good to hide her emotions lol next update we will probable see a scene where she will be alone somewhere and masturbating lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Retired123

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
Is no one gonna comment how this update stablished that Madelyn is immune to the love potion? Thats kind of a big deal.
Madalyn does not become corrupted by a love potion, because she has not yet experienced sexual desire, she does not want to fuck because she has not yet been fucked.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I used the compressed update the game is staopping in between, images are missing
a bit more details please - have you used compressed update to patch your previous compressed version?
or to patch your previous uncompressed version?
or are you having troubles with full game compressed version?

bahn67

May 26, 2018
Bug or Exploit?
When I opened the safe at Squallmart I got around $200. I went out of the room to the main squallmart room and went back in I got $100. I did it several times and got $50 each time. I went out of the store and back to the safe I got over $100. Succeeding times I got $100 each time. If I go out of the parking lot to the map and back to the safe I get more than $150 each time

anybody69

Nov 18, 2018
Found another basic container, have no nitro though can we make a rock bomb this update to blow the wall in the church?

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes