AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
so i got stucked on the scene where you enter the MC room at the house, it tells me an image is missing and it doesnt load what can i do D:

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
boar, this stupid puzzle 11?
can anyone help me?
Push the brown button, take bomb. Push ventilator up, left, down, left. Now it is near the blue button and closes the gap for the snake. Push blue button. Remove the first yellow ventilator. Push both ventilators on the right side to the left (blue field 2 times to the north). go left near the bombs (stop one field before the snake can get you). Go back right and down and left. Push the ventilator up that trappes the snake now. Get bombs. Remove the 2 yellow ventilators. Done!

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I used the compressed update the game is staopping in between, images are missing
This is a result of using image compression. In order to make the image files smaller in size, some of the pixels are discarded. This results in some of the smaller details becoming invisible. The only way to get the full image is to NOT use the compressed version. Sorry, that is just the way image compression works. With large details in the picture you may not notice the difference, but with small faint pictures you will not see the details.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Haven't played the game (fight me) but what's the need of having previous version of the game?
Some people don't want to download the entire game, so they only download updates. For example, someone has a low Internet speed, and some are just lazy.
The developer releases updates every time so that it is possible not to download the entire game every time. You will have to download the entire game, so as not to suffer with updates.
Can someone send me a save file from previous update?
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v16012-nlt-media.38582/post-2896935

Last edited:
Reactions: jackofshadows

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Now i check my progress and i have find my mistake. İ forgot the explode the light house wall.
Now the problem is , i can not make bomb because there is no nitroglycerin. Rip.

puller123

Aug 14, 2017
Ugh I hate the puzzles. Is there a guide to this part? I'm just seeing isolated ones, and I'm not fixing to spend 20 minutes figuring out how these never explained blocks work, I'll just grab a full save and nix my game at that point.

D

Deleted member 1954024

The update consistency on this game never ceases to amaze me. Wish more developers were like that...

Reactions: Alfius
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes