Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Ancient Temple Puzzle Room:

Goal: get to the chest and get a talisman reward.

Rules:

Default brick: cannot be moved or destroyed.
Cyan brick: can be pushed vertically or horizontally one square a a time. They are mainly blockers for red and white fan.
Red and white fan: can be pushed vertically or horizontally as far as it can go.
Yellow and black fan: cannot be pushed but they can explode when you have a bomb in your reserve.
Snakie: try to be on the same horizontal and vertical as your MC however far you are. Use this to try pushing them in a corner or a u shape set of bricks.
Blinking cyan or red brick: blinking one is destroyed when walk on it. they also destroy all bricks of the same color.

santoryuiai

Dec 8, 2018
Guys I haven't played in a while and while I downloaded the latest v40 version when i load the full save i found here or even my previous one and I use the crystal it says You've finished everything for this version and v21 on the bottom left corner.Any idea what's causing that or how I can make it work?

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
I don't know who's in charge of animations, but that was AN AMAZING transition (when the girls changed).

IDK if it's just me, but in the latest update the characters say their names way too much for it be normal for native english.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes