Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I don't know if it has been mentioned before but there's a bug. If you craft the dart before Albert goes on his ass-slapping rampage you will be stuck and his mission won't move forward. You need to find the ingredients, wait for Albert to go crazy, follow him around town and finally go to the cave to craft the dart.

Nightrunner0

Jul 20, 2017
if you click on the crystal soul, the lady appears and at the bottom of the pages it tells you all the events, pages, booty calls etc in the game and how many you have discovered.
but the crystal ball doesn't show how many keys you got and how many they are in the game,so...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Don't know if someone answered already, but this is so that you do not have to download the whole game (A couple of GB) , but only the update (about 100 Mb) for updates. The reason why we have/want all is to so that if you miss an update that you can patch your current version with however many versions you are behind the latest version.

Hope it makes sense.
Update-only works for 1 missed build, patching every update-only on top of each other will result in the same size as the full build aka no point in cramming 5+ updates instead of just getting the full release. On top of 0 risk of fucking everything by doing wrong order or whatever else this thread can come up with to screw themselves over copy/pasting 1 folder on top of another (once is hard enough for most people around here, don't wanna think 5-6, in the correct order too)
I'll repeat my question , read it carefully ok?
Can someone post all KEYS locations cuz it seems im MISSING one and cant open A chest in the church
Just to fuel your rage some more : there are 16 keys to find and 4 fragments to combine into the 17th. As to where each 1 is, have fun

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Just finished Lust Epidemic! I'm really excited to play this but I'm debating on waiting for it to be completed or not.
I played Lust Epidemic when it was complete. With Treasure of Nadia I couldn't resist.
My experience: it's much more rewarding it you play it when it's complete since every update is very very short. I play every other update to have more content, but still it's not enough for a decent playtime.
My advice: if you can wait, do it.

Last edited:

Nightrunner0

Jul 20, 2017
Update-only works for 1 missed build, patching every update-only on top of each other will result in the same size as the full build aka no point in cramming 5+ updates instead of just getting the full release. On top of 0 risk of fucking everything by doing wrong order or whatever else this thread can come up with to screw themselves over copy/pasting 1 folder on top of another (once is hard enough for most people around here, don't wanna think 5-6, in the correct order too)

Just to fuel your rage some more : there are 16 keys to find and 4 fragments to combine into the 17th. As to where each 1 is, have fun
Lmao rage??, dude can't read why do i have to rage over that?
And that's what my question was from the beginning, out of 16 WHOLE keys i am missing one.

acelcasper

Dec 27, 2019
anybody have save file from v38062 ?
i got jebaited trying to use cheat mod and fuck up my game, i redownload the full version but the save file is weird and i have to delete all of them, pls anyone help

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Just finished v.40071. As always great stuff. Of course I always want more, but whaddya gonna do?

Completed the story content, found the kama sutra page, and did the temple puzzles. Did some grinding on finding talismans and plants to raise cash. I have now bought all the home upgrades that cost <$300,000.00.

Small snag: the bait shop guy is asking for a 500lb Great White. I went on and off the beach maybe 100 times - not exaggerating - and never saw a single Great White. Picked up over $3,000 in loose change just lying on the beach, but still... frustrating. Did manage to catch a 1,066lb Marlin, though. That pleased me because it's the Battle Of Hastings. :)

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes