dxbeast79

Jan 12, 2020
Hi folks.
Does anyone have a full version up to 38% for mac. I downloaded the 40% update and it crashed my whole game. and none of the full game downloads will open. Can anyone help. TIA

adiyudha14

Jun 13, 2020
hello guys,
i played V27041, if i want play the new patch, can i just download the newest patch only? (Sorry for my bad english). thanks guys.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I don't know, I feel like her scenes are hot as hell so the payoff is worth it to me. Pricia isn't giving pussy away for free and I kinda like that about her, you gotta work for it.
It's also worth noting she doesn't do this for anyone else. She said that she's done giving massages and moving exclusively to the massage oil business . . . except for her favorite customer.

Plus Qmil679 you just have to wait a few updates, get a few more pages, and she'll be more than happy to 'assist' you in your own home

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
hello guys,
i played V27041, if i want play the new patch, can i just download the newest patch only? (Sorry for my bad english). thanks guys.
No,

choice 1: download full version 40071

choice 2: go to this page: https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v40071-nlt-media.38582/page-192#post-2907777 thanks to Alpine Eagle

download 30042 and update your treasure of Nadia
download 32051 and update your treasure of Nadia
download 34052 and update your treasure of Nadia
download 36061 and update your treasure of Nadia
download 38062 and update your treasure of Nadia
download 40071 and update your treasure of Nadia

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
There are two questions.
1. Why is Madalyn shaving a pussy?
2. Why is Henry so grown up? (or did Madalyn become small?)

Reactions: Ranma

crashdog

Dec 26, 2018
Hi,
This may seem a stupid question but how do I access the "hints" within the game.
I keep looking for something simillar to the "Lust Epidemic" adventure.

Any help appreciated.

whatsit2u

Nov 26, 2019
Hi,
This may seem a stupid question but how do I access the "hints" within the game.
I keep looking for something simillar to the "Lust Epidemic" adventure.

Any help appreciated.
Right-click and then select the Soul Stone in your inventory

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
Is there any reward for solving the first eleven puzzles in the new ancient temple? I solved them but nothing seems to happen...
Thanks in advance!

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Update-only works for 1 missed build, patching every update-only on top of each other will result in the same size as the full build aka no point in cramming 5+ updates instead of just getting the full release. On top of 0 risk of fucking everything by doing wrong order or whatever else this thread can come up with to screw themselves over copy/pasting 1 folder on top of another (once is hard enough for most people around here, don't wanna think 5-6, in the correct order too)
You are simply wrong!?

I updated two versions myself yesterday.

How can you say something like this without testing this?!?!

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
I finally managed to finish this last update collecting everything, but not without troubles. There is considerable gap between last version (v23031) I've played and last one. Finishing this last update, it happened that I missed 2 Chest Keys. Since I wasn't sure is this something I miss permanently or just miss, I've played again. This time I played, let's say more carefully and managed to collect those missing Chest Keys. So I decide to share locations of all Chest Keys and Kamasutra Pages. Execept "Tasha - Strip Tease" Kamasutra Page (this one appears there when you first time came in this part of Estero Park) all other Kamasutra Pages are inside the Treasure Chests so they are pretty easy to find. About Chest Keys... well they are except those two I missed when I first time played this game, more or less easy to find. Chest Key which one you get from the 4 Broken Keys, I marked with number 14 in the "Chest Keys" attachment of this post. But that's just number. Order of Chest Keys and Kamasutra Pages is mostly irrelevant.

P.S
I've already singled it out Naomi as my favorite character, even before the game see the the daylight. And I must admit that she did not disappoint me at all, moreover I'm most seriously pleased with her and her role so far. Now playing this game I can say that Tasha character is amazing too and I can't wait to see Clare in action. I guess everyone have their own favorites. To me those three are top.

View attachment 713114
View attachment 713117
Regarding Chest Keys.rar

Good Job! but FYI: Chest key 11 is not a chest key but a rusty key to make Ant Killer.

you can check this: https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v40071-nlt-media.38582/post-3692241

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I don't know if it has been mentioned before but there's a bug. If you craft the dart before Albert goes on his ass-slapping rampage you will be stuck and his mission won't move forward. You need to find the ingredients, wait for Albert to go crazy, follow him around town and finally go to the cave to craft the dart.
I crafted my blowdart before the Albert love potion. Worked fine for me.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes