Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Just finished Lust Epidemic! I'm really excited to play this but I'm debating on waiting for it to be completed or not.
From my experience, having to wait 2 weeks for a new update whilst hoping for your favourite character to be freatured in it is borderline torture.

A good compromose imo would be to play 3 updates in a row or so instead of waiting for the whole game to come to fruition, but that's just me.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
God damn,Pricia is a Whore.That bitch only care for money.I bet she fuck many rich guys for money or maybe she is a prostitute before.

Reactions: hentai charley

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Need more content with Alia,that girl really is cute and naive.Totally my type,Especially when she is dancing,lmao:BootyTime:

satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2018
I get stuck in "maybe Alia can help you out" I try to talk to her but nothing happen

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Soooo.... that new puzzle room should be a solution for those that don't want to wander around looking for talismans.

Or, you could go to saveeditonline.com load up your save and go to inventory and give yourself 99 of Item#7(Stone Talisman), Item#8(Jade Talisman), Item#9(Silver Talisman), Item#10(Gold Talisman), and Item#11(Grand Talisman) lol!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
For the madlads out there : it takes 11112 screen switches to get 1mil $ with max plants. Bet some1 is trying it out just to prove he has no life :unsure:

ozmosis

Feb 25, 2019
Okay, I solved puzzle n.7; the secret is not to blast the brownish stone on the right side: this way the one on the left side of the chest will stay in its place and the snake will not get to you.
You just need to trap it pushing the white stone on the left side one step up, then go to the bomb and reach the chest using the corridor between the stones.

Phew..... :cool:

Edit: Here's a visual walkthrough->
You fucking legend. Thanks mate, much appreciated.

Sep 27, 2019
From my experience, having to wait 2 weeks for a new update whilst hoping for your favourite character to be freatured in it is borderline torture.

A good compromose imo would be to play 3 updates in a row or so instead of waiting for the whole game to come to fruition, but that's just me.
Playing two updates once a month IS often what I do but because of promised Madalyn content in the last update turned up on the dot to purloin it, something I only do for content I expect to feature Janet, Madalyn and Diana.

Nice morphing from Naomi to Janet in the hallucinatory sequence. The first explicitly personal sexual interest, in fact, that Henry has expressed in respect to the lady, imagining himself actually engaged in sexual congress with her, despite a lot of flirting and teasing having gone on, mostly on Janet's part, from the beginning of the game onward. Hopefully NLT will develop the burgeoning relationship, or romantic love I suppose I should say, between Janet and the MC slowly, poetically, delicately and beautifully. I would hate to see sweet and vulnerable Janet's compassionate and affectionate nature coarsened or corrupted and her end up like some kind of slutty sex-crazed Naomi lookie-likie. That would be a truly ghastly and worst possible case scenario as far as I'm concerned. I would HATE that. I really, really would and then some. I don't even like considering it because it really is too disturbing and upsetting.

But back to Madalyn: Did she stay too long in her bath and shrink in the wash perchance? Au naturel the formerly impossibly curvaceous Maddy seemed to have been aged backwards by her bathwater, magically losing twenty years and a similar number of pounds, like some supernatural super-femme version of Benjamin Button! :( Perhaps the gorgeous, although rather too svelte, figure she displayed so shamelessly in her bathroom yesterday was but a trick of the light and in future episodes her previous stunning voluptuousness will return to delight us again in full force. As a card carrying MILF aficionado I can only hope. However, even as is, Madalyn :love: was, is and always will be one of the greatest and most fascinating of Treasure of Nadia's twelve seductive sirens, provoking more questions than any other, and I can't wait to discover what awaits her in the unfolding story that is this game even though distanced from the MC because of his petulance. For me Madalyn comes second only to Janet with Diana a very close third, each ranked and ending up in that order for completely different reasons.

Treasure of Nadia really, honesty and truly does have something to offer everyone.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes