DarthYikes

Jun 2, 2020
Just finished v.40071. As always great stuff. Of course I always want more, but whaddya gonna do?

Completed the story content, found the kama sutra page, and did the temple puzzles. Did some grinding on finding talismans and plants to raise cash. I have now bought all the home upgrades that cost <$300,000.00.

Small snag: the bait shop guy is asking for a 500lb Great White. I went on and off the beach maybe 100 times - not exaggerating - and never saw a single Great White. Picked up over $3,000 in loose change just lying on the beach, but still... frustrating. Did manage to catch a 1,066lb Marlin, though. That pleased me because it's the Battle Of Hastings. :)
Are you using compressed version? I have the same challenge. I have never seen a great white.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
anybody have save file from v38062 ?
i got jebaited trying to use cheat mod and fuck up my game, i redownload the full version but the save file is weird and i have to delete all of them, pls anyone help
Hi folks.
Does anyone have a full version up to 38% for mac. I downloaded the 40% update and it crashed my whole game. and none of the full game downloads will open. Can anyone help. TIA
Could someone please share their own fully completed save?
Link to saves above this post.

Morokai

Jul 2, 2020
Did anyone encounter this bug in the latest version? I go to the church to visit Madalyn and show the Pirate Diary and see two Madalyns: one walks into the chamber and one stands next to the dresser. Now she's blocking me from grabbing the chamber key and I can't show her anything.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Did anyone encounter this bug in the latest version? I go to the church to visit Madalyn and show the Pirate Diary and see two Madalyns: one walks into the chamber and one stands next to the dresser. Now she's blocking me from grabbing the chamber key and I can't show her anything.
It seems that intertwined the two events, you use the compressed version? Use mods?
dudes can someone help me i want to edite my save file but cant find it i try serching for c:\users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\User Data\Defaultfile1. rpgsave i still cant find it i dont want grind money pls help
Because the system folders are hidden. Either change this parameter in the control panel, or do the following: Enter %appdata% in any folder in the address bar, and you will be taken to the Roaming folder. Click the AppData folder at the top of the address bar. Go to the Local folder, then find the User Data folder here. Here are your saves. You can make a shortcut to the User Data folder to get there even if it is hidden. For example, I put a shortcut in the game folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This way you always have quick access to your saves.

Last edited:
Reactions: wataru69

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Tinh thể linh hồn được hướng dẫn là "lọ thuốc tình yêu của emily đắt tiền nhưng đáng uống" nhưng khi tôi nhấp vào "lọ thuốc tình yêu" thì nó báo "Tôi nên để dành thứ này cho lần sau". Tôi phải làm gì tiếp theo, tôi không thể chơi tiếp. Làm ơn giúp tôi.
I already wrote above, you probably didn't do something. You may have already drunk it.
According to the rules of the forum, you must write either in English or attach English next to your language.

Tôi đã viết trên, bạn có thể không làm cái gì đó. Có thể bạn đã say rượu, nó.
Theo quy tắc của các diễn đàn, em phải viết bằng tiếng anh hoặc đính kèm anh tiếp theo ngôn ngữ của bạn.

Reactions: haivu

MrPersonne

May 13, 2018
hello all i search the second scene with Tasha (Mustacheless ride) please who can help me. i search on google but i not found :(. can you help me to found a key and chest please. thanks

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes