Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Update-only works for 1 missed build, patching every update-only on top of each other will result in the same size as the full build aka no point in cramming 5+ updates instead of just getting the full release. ...
You are simply wrong!?

I updated two versions myself yesterday.

How can you say something like this without testing this?!?!
Agreed.
We could take the first game release if we want this and use just updates from there with the new content. That's like a diff-patch works.
Beyond 6-8 patches or so it's a bit much IMO but it works and is simple to apply. If not; the user in question fucked up. I would recommend to make a full DL every X versions or so, but that's just me.

I do even strip some more files out of the patch because there are some unneeded ones in there and get we this way a OS neutral patch(WIN/LINUX/MAC).
-> Inter forum link to the mentioned patches: https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v40071-nlt-media.38582/post-3588584

Last edited:

Jmathews

Nov 26, 2018
How to update this game with update file v40071 , I have full game file of v38062 ,,, Please help me guys , it's really frustrating ....

BasedWilson

May 21, 2020
I have the same problem of encountering 2 Madalynn while "giving the pirate diary to Madalynn". She is blocking me from getting the key in the drawer. Help

D

Deleted member 662090

The latest MAC version doesn't work - The error message is that the file can't be opened. Someone else with a Mac has the same problems?

Reactions: Remplier

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
The latest MAC version doesn't work - The error message is that the file can't be opened. Someone else with a Mac has the same problems?
same issue cant open the last two updates on Mac
You guys have the full game or? I hope you folks do not try to run just the update package as a full game?!

If you have at least v34xxx as a "full version" you could perhaps try the updates i've thrown together. https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v40071-nlt-media.38582/post-3588584

ook23985

Oct 21, 2019
I am missing one key from the trunk, I took everything that came across on the way to the beach and behind the Museum with peacocks where can I find the missing key?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
How to update this game with update file v40071 , I have full game file of v38062 ,,, Please help me guys , it's really frustrating ....
V38062 is the previous version, so upgrading would be very easy.
1) Download the update patch in the OP.
2) Extract the data to a folder.
3) Copy everything inside the folder (Not the folder itself).
4) Browse to the directory where you installed the game. (The root directory of the game)
5) Paste the files you copied in step 3 in this folder. Select yes (yes to all) when asking if you want to override files and folders.

ook23985

Oct 21, 2019
I patched the game for money I don't want to lose my savings if anyone knows where you can find the keys throw off the location

D

Deleted member 662090

You guys have the full game or? I hope you folks do not try to run just the update package as a full game?!

If you have at least v34xxx as a "full version" you could perhaps try the updates i've thrown together. https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v40071-nlt-media.38582/post-3588584
"You guys have the full game or? I hope you folks do not try to run just the update package as a full game?!" -> Of course not!!! :D

I downloaded the last full version but it doesn't work, but I don't have an older one, just to use the updates

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
MAC
Versione 40071 doesn't work ((((((
The message says that the file "game.app" can't be opened
For Mac (MacOS Catalina) and Linux users.
Open Terminal.app and type:
chmod -R a+x '[drag and drop game folder]' (hit enter)

Note: After you drag and dropped the game folder into Terminal.app make sure in front and end of the path apostrophes are added (').
Here an example how it should look...
1592569776114.png

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes