Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Weekly Report

We're just about a day away from the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia which will feature 2 new story scenes, a new massage, and a new kamasutra page!

The new update will feature some cave spelunking and a bit of love potion with a surprising result.
Be sure to check out the new Ancient Temple which has unlockable achievements that score you high level talismans. The update will feature 11 new levels with many more fun achievements to come later.

Also don't forget that you can grab the new HD and 4k pinups!
Download links...

Thank you everyone for supporting NLT games! !

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Please don't read anything before your post. Please don't use the search function. And please mod/cheat/save edit the crap out of your game, it'll be better for us. Until you get 3 philweeds, we can't help you
ToN Plant.png
Here, you see, we can help.

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 710082
Here, you see, we can help.
And how, exactly is that helping? What will be solved by him being shown that you can cheat with a number that currently has no meaning? So far, there is hardly any reason at all to cheat in the game. The money required to complete an update is always adjusted so you can achieve it with very little effort.

blackbabyz

Mar 19, 2019
soul crystal asking me to go meet mandelyn to give her the pirate dairy but when i go to the room there is no one there. Is it a bug?

moxxx

May 9, 2020
ihave game " Treasure_of_Nadia v25032 " do ihave to download all newest updates or just download the latest " v38062 " ???

Apr 11, 2020
Open Terminal.app and try one of these chmod commands:
Code:
chmod -R a+x [ToN game folder]
chmod -R 755 [ToN game folder]
chmod -R 777 [ToN game folder]
Just to say for all those having catalina troubles, the first of these three suggestions is what finally worked for me; and just drag and drop the 'Game', you don't need to view folder content. Hurray!

Reactions: dancewithpigs

whatsit2u

Nov 26, 2019
ihave game " Treasure_of_Nadia v25032 " do ihave to download all newest updates or just download the latest " v38062 " ???
Download the full game again. The update files are only intended to update from the most recent previous version (2 weeks prior.)

Reactions: moxxx

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
And how, exactly is that helping ?
I love flowers !! :) If you love some too and don't know how to get ... ask.
Get in touch to me, if you have a problem that you cannot solve yourself and need help. :)

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
soul crystal asking me to go meet mandelyn to give her the pirate dairy but when i go to the room there is no one there. Is it a bug?
Yes.
For fix this bug: delete your game,
delete the path User Data in \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data
and restart new with a new full game.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes