theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
The latest MAC version doesn't work - The error message is that the file can't be opened. Someone else with a Mac has the same problems?
1st and foremost: You need to chill, there's no need to post the same message several times in just a couple of minutes!
2nd: What have you done to troubleshoot your error? Have you search this thread for any solutions? (Obvious answer: No, because there are many hints and solutions for similar problems with a Mac version of ToN.)
3rd: Learn how to use your Mac. Learn how filesystems work and how an applications usually works. And learn to use the Terminal. All of this is of course optional, but it sure helps troubleshooting a lot!
4th: I just downloaded v40071 for Mac from MEGA, extracted it (using BetterZip), started the game -- and it worked (on macOS 10.13.6 -- but because it's an 64bit application, this should also work on Catalina).

So, unless you provide sufficient details of what you have done so far, nobody will/can help you.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I am stuck here,i can't find here,and she is not in her room
Because you used the Mod when you were told not to, and now you've screwed up your save game. Delete all your save games, delete the mod, download and install a new game (without the mod) and start from the beginning -- and I'm not even kidding!

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I haven't played the last 2 updates, there's any janet scenes in either of those?

[Keep spoilers away]

Moonage

Dec 28, 2018
Playing two updates once a month IS often what I do but because of promised Madalyn content in the last update turned up on the dot to purloin it, something I only do for content I expect to feature Janet, Madalyn and Diana.

Nice morphing from Naomi to Janet in the hallucinatory sequence. The first explicitly personal sexual interest, in fact, that Henry has expressed in respect to the lady, imagining himself actually engaged in sexual congress with her, despite a lot of flirting and teasing having gone on between them almost from the beginning of the game, mostly on Janet's part. Hopefully NLT will develop the burgeoning relationship, romantic love I suppose I should say, between Janet and the MC slowly, poetically, delicately and beautifully. I would hate to see sweet and vulnerable Janet's compassionate and affectionate nature coarsened or corrupted and her end up like some kind of slutty sex-crazed Naomi lookie-likie. That would be a truly ghastly and worst possible case scenario as far as I'm concerned. I would HATE that. I really, really would and then some. I don't even like considering it.

But back to Madalyn: Did she stay too long in her bath and shrink in the wash perchance? Au naturel the formerly impossibly curvaceous Maddy seemed to have been aged backwards by her bathwater, magically losing twenty years and a similar number of pounds, like some supernatural super-femme version of Benjamin Button! :( Perhaps the gorgeous, although rather too svelte, figure she displayed so shamelessly in her bathroom yesterday was but a trick of the light and in future episodes her previous stunning voluptuousness will return to delight us again in full force. As a card carrying MILF aficionado I can only hope. However, even as is, Madalyn :love: was, is and always will be one of the greatest and most fascinating of Treasure of Nadia's twelve seductive sirens, provoking more questions than any other, and I can't wait to discover what awaits her in the unfolding story that is this game even though distanced from the MC because of his petulance. For me Madalyn comes second only to Janet with Diana a very close third, each ranked and ending up in that order for completely different reasons.

Treasure of Nadia really, honesty and truly does have something to offer everyone.
May have been the dim lighting and the fact that MC may have inhaled some of that poison dart.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I haven't played the last 2 updates, there's any janet scenes in either of those?

[Keep spoilers away]
No
You can always orient through the walkthrough there are no spoilers, but there are hints who got the scene.

refnef

Nov 8, 2017
I am missing one key from the trunk, I took everything that came across on the way to the beach and behind the Museum with peacocks where can I find the missing key?
Check the letter next to Madalyn's bathtub (Or just dig under the palm tree in the graveyard)

Sep 27, 2019
May have been the dim lighting and the fact that MC may have inhaled some of that poison dart.
I kind of hope so although... after watching Madalyn prancing about unclothed a few times... more than a few times really... using the Scene Player... well... let's just say I feel a lot less disappointed now than I did when I first saw her naked glory yesterday. ;) I expected Madalyn to be a lot more buxom and bosomy than Playboy centrefold to be honest but it is definitely a look that I am quickly and easily learning to love. :love:

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The rest of the puzzles
2,3,4,5,6 12,13,14,15,16 17,18,19,20,21 22,23,24

Last edited:

dxbeast79

Jan 12, 2020
Hi Guys.

I have downloaded and updated to 40%, however, i keep getting "Loading error" messages. Can't even see what is happening inside squallmart. A little help please. And this is on Mac.
Many thanks.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes