Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Thanks for the tip - but i meant the Level Save files , in the Windows versions they are all stored in the Game Folder , there is no such folder structure in the Mac OS, i'll keep hunting.
I don't quite understand what the file saving level is, and why you need it.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
According to the Soul Crystal, I'm at 21/24 Extras. I never really understood what those extras are?

What am I missing?
Can be, you miss visite Jessica.
Give the Rat from Jaguar to Emily and go with the Bancroff's Serum to Jessica.
For more info, seee here :

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
It's in games like these that if the penis wasn't the size of a baseball bat, it would be amazing.
LOL I have NO idea why the idiot facepalmed you but really I think the same thing, it's almost like some games should put the quote "Have baby's arm for a penis, will travel"
Or "I am a complete loser BUT I have this incredibly large piece of meat, which makes me the most popular man in town, doesn't matter if she is friend, foe, relative, OR lesbian" Lol.

bigred1112

Feb 19, 2018
Tried adding a new save to the game through the method on the op but the game doesnt pop up as an app. I have a mac. Any ideas how I can ad a save?

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Great answer! Too dang lazy to figure out the search function.
True, but the search function is lazy too!

I cannot figure out how to sort by date in this thread which is quite important!
If you use advanced you cannot search anymore on your present thread.
So you have to use trick like put treasure of nadia and what you are looking for in keywords.

Do you know some other way to use Search just for treasure of nadia?

Reactions: Crippy
D

Deleted member 1760953

Stop trying to start the update-only's .exe
Seems like I'll need to quote myself (yes, I'm talking the huge Star Trek meme) .................. Buncha good stuff happening in less than a day
I've tried using the old the old version which worked in the past but it's acting like there is no update. No new content or quest...

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Last edited:

Jrock0986

Jun 20, 2018
Man, I hate to ask but Im stumped, I got Clare's Kamasutra page but can't get to stay at my house. What deco do I need?
A good rule of thumb I've found is to go from cheapest to priciest. Just buy the cheapest upgrade you can buy until she stays.

Last edited:

thehexcomplex

Feb 1, 2019
Decided to start a new game with the latest update, anyone else running into an issue where the game becomes unresponsive after picking up the chest key that's blocked by scorpions in the park (which you stomp after creating the stomp boots)?

Edit: Either some combination of stomping on the scorpions before picking up the key causes it or loading from a save before picking it up fixes it. You end up getting stung with the stomp boots even if all the scorpions have already been squashed.

Last edited:

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
multivitamin comes back in Treasure of nadia v51092. I wonder if our MC can use it to inseminate a girl (may times in a row) he chooses in future updates. X-ray will be the next ;)

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I cannot seem to find a thread for the different recipes one can craft here, is there one available that I am clearly not finding?

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I cannot figure out how to sort by date in this thread which is quite important!
Do you know some other way to use Search just for treasure of nadia?
There is a way to change the search function to "Most Recent" for this thread.

1. Go to the top of the page and click on your User Name.
2. Click on "Preferences".
3. Scroll down until you see "Search Options".
4. There are three options -

Default Search Order
Most recent
Relevance

5. Select "Most Recent".

Then when you "Search" in "This Thread", the results will be in "Most Recent" order.

D

Deleted member 1760953

anyone else missing the rosa moss? mine just wasn't there...

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
anyone else missing the rosa moss? mine just wasn't there...
Its there along the wall, sometimes its invisible. But the room you stuck the artifact in the symbol slot on left side wall middle, you can "feel" around with your pointer (aka cursor) and click it. Sometimes if you leave and come back it is visible in same place.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
how can i catch a hammerhead for puzzle 21???
I have yet to see or catch a hammerhead shark in this game. I found someone in game and out talking about using a natural jig. And the fish sport shop says at least 30 pounds. I even looked at other "beaches" in game, no sharks seen.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes