Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
Users/Username/Library/Application Support
They save straight to the Application Support folder and not in a specific folder.
The files are named "Defaultconfig.rpgsave" "Defaultfile.rpgsave" and "Defaultglobal.rpgsave"
Thanks for the tip - but i meant the Level Save files , in the Windows versions they are all stored in the Game Folder , there is no such folder structure in the Mac OS, i'll keep hunting.

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
I think that in the next update, we will see a scene with Madalyn. Maybe we'll see a scene where Madalyn gets drunk with a potion mixed with LE serum and her pussy gets wet. I hope to see how Madalyn, intoxicated with sexual arousal and unable to resist, will watch as MC gently strokes her pussy. It's nice to see how such "small corrupting blows" gradually destroy the willpower of a strong opponent. These petty sexual temptations, one day will completely break Madalyne and she will show everyone what a dirty slut she has become. When Mother Superior is corrupted, I hope Katherine from LE will be happy to help her change her church dress to a sexy outfit more suitable for a luxury slut. I assume that Katherine or another woman, at the moment when Madalyne fucks while sitting on a dick, will let her hair down and we will see a new hairstyle, more suitable for a slut. And of course, like Madalyn with her hair down, jumping on the dick. Remember the painting with Mother Superior on the wall in LE? Hopefully, in the upcoming new game that NLT is working on, we accidentally see a picture of Madalyn on the wall. But already naked on a big bed with her hair loose, a glass of red wine in her hand and closing her eyes licking a dildo or a cross, enjoying the anal plug inserted into her ass, which sparkles between her legs apart. We are waiting and believe that pleasant surprises await us in the new game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BatmanNinja

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Guys , do we know who is the last booty call and how to get her ? already have alia, diana, emily, jessica, clare, naomi, pricia, tasha and kaley , Thanks :)

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
According to the Soul Crystal, I'm at 21/24 Extras. I never really understood what those extras are?

What am I missing?

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
Man...after reading comments about the latest update & a detail help being provided by players to each other,it feels like players over here are taking this game way to seriously. I thought sex & sex related stuff use to be fun,not using your brain cells. Is the game that difficult as people are asking for tips/hints or some players just want some one to tell them every thing step by step...???

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I think that there are a lot of lazy players who want everything easy for them, so they just come here and post a question and wait for someone to spoon feed them the answer.
Great answer! Too dang lazy to figure out the search function.

Reactions: BatmanNinja
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes